Within the game players are able to start or join existing clans. For each clan in the game their are certain rules and benefits:
- Each clan can have a maximum of 10 players.
- Clan members are allowed to trade goods with each other.
- Clan members can give away owned Acre's to fellow clan members.
- Clan members benefit from a bonus if one of the members owns a government installation.
- Clan members cannot attack or perform operations against each other.
- Clan members have access to the clan page which you can find under 'Relations'.
- Clan members can post requests of goods on the clanpage.
- Clan members can plan Joint attacks on the clanpage.
Creating a clanWhen a player has not yet joined another clan he can decide to start his own clan. The player that has created the clan will automatically be the clan leader. A clan icon will automatically be assigned to the clan (this will be manually picked in the future).
The clan leader will then need to invite other players to join his clan. This can be done on the clan page. The clan leader can also decide to disband the clan, the whole clan will then be removed and all members will be kicked out.