United Nations

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted November 05 2015 - 02:02
Hello, From Lincolnburg (Leader of NATO)

I believe that if we get enough strong members we can Free Kansas from its complete control. This is Why I'm willing to Leave NATO and make a Clan with people (Needing 30K Points or higher to Join, This may change). If we are able to succeed there, we can make Kansas a Fair place for New comers and for the people who have been struggling for the past Days, or even weeks. I Think this Goal is possible, But only form the help of people that agree with me (Please Join the United Nations I would like to see Lots of People)

Thanks for reading.
Posted November 05 2015 - 04:29
You're back? I thought the United Nations as well as it's Clan members were a colossal failure. Hello then.
Posted November 05 2015 - 04:59
I never made anything called the United Nations, I just made NATO, The Third best Clan in Kansas 1.
Posted November 05 2015 - 13:08
McComb fell not in glory, but in fire. That wwas in Kansas 1 however and soon in Kansas three we will rise once more!
Posted November 05 2015 - 14:11
You see there is no way to take back control of kansas 1.The battle of kansas 1 is lost and emperor Ferook reigns supreme with TOW!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!WOLVES NOT FAR!
Posted November 05 2015 - 14:29
This is why we need a United Nations type thing because Kansas 1 just dumb now....
Posted November 05 2015 - 14:29
See,Your propsal wont work becase others have given up.Haven't you noticed.Im not worried anymore.My Leadership is unquestioned and we own 93% of the map.
Posted November 05 2015 - 15:15
You keep taking, eventually someone will take back.
Watch your backs with fear.
Remember, we will be watching, for a weakness to exploit.
Posted November 05 2015 - 15:16
I wasn't talking to The Only Wolves, I was talking to the Other Clans
Posted November 05 2015 - 16:07
Who is this that says to watch in fear?I dentify yourself please sir.With a claim like that i need to know who i am speaking to.
Posted November 05 2015 - 21:42
You know the roleplaying is fun and all however the battle for acres has already become quite rediculous. Even assuming every clan teamed up against us the majority of players hardly have the army to even make it past the general defences most of us had made. The few that do still have a reasonable chance of losing in even taking one acre. There are a few exceptions but if it goes past rivalry of one on one then they practically auto lose. I hate to sound rude but unless there is a real peace pact between the republic and tow then it will end up being one clan owned all and the more acres we accrue the stronger we get from extra resources which means more military and more defences. Its sorta lame the game did end up like this as it largely takes the challenge away but too many players didn't play frequently enough or started too late and here we are. But the best option at this point would be to manage a true peace treaty and not have someone like net mess it up.
Posted November 06 2015 - 00:21
True Peace where only the Only Wolves control anything and No one else has anything, Oh That Sounds Fun!... ._.
Posted November 06 2015 - 14:41
Yea,Peace dosent work for this exact reason.We dont give away our acres for free.We earned them and we fight for them!

Page 1 of 2    12