The tyrany of the wolves

Page 1 of 5    12

Posted November 12 2015 - 13:50
"People,People i know many are saying that we have taken everything but i assure you we are doing it for the good of EVERYONE!!!
"If you could show me another group capable of guarding you all bring him to me and i will make him leader."-he walks out of the room and into the town hall leaving the round table of all the clan leaders behind-
Posted November 12 2015 - 13:57
How is taking all the acres protecting us?
Posted November 12 2015 - 14:07
"We take all the acre so the weaker town don't get hurt fighting over them.Think of it like this...A little town takes an acre from another weak player,Since they are evenly matched they will constantly be held down to where they don't get points fast enough,then they cant get anywhere in this round"
"We hold these so you don't have too"
Posted November 12 2015 - 14:15
First: There would be a lot of towns that could hold an acre if they tried.
Second: If they could not hold it, how did they get it from the bandits?
Third: What about the other high levels WHO could hold? Why don't they get a chance.
Posted November 12 2015 - 14:18
"Because if they take the acres it leads to an all out war.I've personally seen the dmg a person can do when they are mad at people for taking their acre....it can lead to more endless violence that could be easily avoided.Even if someone THINKS they could hold an acre dosen't mean they actually can!"
Posted November 12 2015 - 17:01
--wolf enters the room--

"It is survival of the fittest in this world, the strong survive and the weak starve and freeze during the winter."

--glances around the wolf table--

"If it wasn't for acres people would starve to death, there is never going to be enough room to build a mega city, without the "overbuild" issue, you would have to talk to my engineer about the overbuild issue but he seems to think it is dire, and could be crippling, but thankfully we have our acres which help offset that issue."

--pauses--

--stands and in an animated tone, raising his voice--

"That being said! We need our acres! And will die for our acres! Because we will die without our acres for sure!"

--regains composure, and sits back down--

"My town appreciates it's place at the table, and I am sorry if I seem edgy but I will not stand by and watch anyone get near one of our acres, they are paramount for our survival."

--stands again--

--calmly--

"Let them try, let them fail, we will maintain, we will SURVIVE!

#wolfsnotfar
Posted November 12 2015 - 17:19
I held mine for many moons it was only when you sent over 20K attackers that I lost it, you are cheap and cowardly if you need 20K attack power to try to take an acre.
Posted November 12 2015 - 18:22
-Slams fist on table-
"ENOUGH!!!!"
-He looks around the room with a new flare in his eyes-"WE WILL NOT GIVE UP THE ACRES WE TOOK!!You call us cowards...How do COWARDS take over the map?How did you lose your acres?You were weak and didn't protect them...We take acres we see and don't give them back because YOU AREN'T WORTHY!!"
Posted November 12 2015 - 19:07
--smoothly removes a hand rolled cigarette and gently taps it on the table--

"20,000 attack huh?"

--pauses--

--gingerly pulls zippo lighter from his pocket, a faint worn image of a wolf can be seen shimmering on it--

"That battle seems to speak for itself."

--lights cigarette, and between drags--

"We will take what we need to survive, our leader is in agreement on this subject..."

--flips ashes on floor, leans in and blows smoke in the direction of rediniowa5--

--in a deep grumble--

"If you don't like conditions in Kansas, maybe you should try your luck in Kansas2 or Kansas3."

--slight grin--

"Maybe they will only take your acre with only a 15,000 attack."



#wolfsnotfar
Posted November 12 2015 - 19:16
"We must not look at goblin men we must not buy their fruits, who knows upon what soil they fed their hungry thirsty roots?"
"Those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword."

Tell me, which of these applies to you? The first, the second, or both?

You think you can take, have you tried peace and only cowards will need 20K to attack, I got my acre through hard work and peace.
Posted November 12 2015 - 19:18
-Walks into the room with his cane, looking older and weaker-

"I was driven out of Central Kansas, I was just like the lot of you that I was indeed! I was strong, powerful, happy, never gave a damn what did or did not happen in Kansas." he says with a raspy voice, taking a seat in what was his chair.

"I was a great diplomat from what is now a rubble of a town that was McComb. I was hated for the truth I brought and not what I did."

"Now since my departure and great journey to Southern Kansis I have come to believe that the Wolves are not the evil things that I once thought they were but rather the saviors and founding fathers of a new, great Empire!"

He is now out of his chair, clasping his chest as if he loved and had passion for the wolves. He begins to compose himself a new.

"I apologize, but I do think that they are your future and of course not my future. The only Government that can last in this world is Socialism as an ideology and Communism as the Government so to bring economic stability amongst the people." Begins to take a seat.

"I can only hope that the Wolves can maintain their power." looks over at the leader of the New Republic, "You failed to make our Empire great and yet you are disappointed in yourself? You are nothing! May the Wolves and the U.K.S.R last forever!"

Quiets himself, and leans back in his chair drifting further into the darkest corner of the table and the room.
Posted November 12 2015 - 19:34
-The_Council will now speak. "I have seen war, shalt we not join in peace as brothers and sisters? long shalt the united nations of kansas reign!
Posted November 12 2015 - 21:03
the door swings open, and light blasts the darkness, temporarily lighting the dark and smoky room

loud thuds can be heard with each heavy step as the door creeks shut

a tall young man dressed in all black military attire, looking clean, crisp, and energetic begins to speak as he sits

in a quick articulate tone

"What a busy morning, Iv'e been all over Kansas today meeting with the leaders of each of my town's acres and government locations."

swings assault riffle to other shoulder, settling more comfortably into the chair

"Defenses are strong and spirits are high."

reaches casually across table and begins pouring a drink

at that moment Un_Stoppable leans and whispers in his ear

"Peace....."

extended pause, then in a questioning tone

"Peace?! Ladies and gentleman this isn't Utopia, there isn't enough food and wood to go around as it is! Should I let my brother die for my neighbor, shall I die for my neighbor?"

now in a more excited tone

"No-no, peace is a dream, a pile of sky long lost in the blowing Kansas winter winds! Survival is the key! If Un_stoppable wont say it I will. We will commandeer everything as needed! We will seize anything that is required not only to survive but to win!"

takes a deep breath, and an unusually long drink

in a more sophisticated tone

"Okay. Okay-okay, I got it. If you want peace then you must surrender any and all properties as we see fit. We are the ruling faction, and you scream peace. The answer is simple then: If we need it for survival and you don't want bloodshed then, you must relinquish anything that is required, and you will not be attacked."

looks around the dimly lit table, with an air of victory

"What? You don't like that idea? What you don't want peace? The answer is simple if we want it we take it. We are the Government here."

shoots a sharp glance towards the dark corner where RimC99 sits

"We do not believe in socialism in this government either. We believe if you took it then it's yours. We do not give properties that we shed blood taking to other people just because "they think they deserve it".

stands, and swiftly swings assault riffle back across other shoulder

"If you can get it and keep it, then it's yours! If not then it's not. I think Iv'e made my point and said all I need to say."

turns, gives iwbtg9544 a nod as he walks out

while pushing the door open, light rockets in with blinding force this time

"The table is yous "Cap"."


Page 1 of 5    12