The tyrany of the wolves

Page 4 of 5     345

Posted November 16 2015 - 14:29
Im agreeing with you
Posted November 16 2015 - 14:34
"And the only way this may be achieved is if all the groups lay down their weapons,Send the troops home,"
-he stands doing weird hand motions as he speaks-
"Clear out the acres,Let TOW rule...Let us care for the acres like they are children.Let us us them in our rule,So that TOGETHER WE CAN STAND STRONG!
-He raises a fist-
"NOW WHO IS WILLING TO SURRENDER IN THE NAME OF PEACE!?!"
Posted November 16 2015 - 14:35
"And who will be taken down by the rest of us?"
Posted November 16 2015 - 15:11
"As you know I am not one to surrender and shall only rule along side you..."

The man goes silent not saying a word, strange it is.
Posted November 17 2015 - 13:42
"I figured so but we need Everything if this is to work..."
Posted November 17 2015 - 22:48
We need to contiune this brb

Posted November 17 2015 - 23:49
"The_Council will agree but also points out that YOU said peace was impossible and that you are a hypocrite, please note these are The_Council's words, not mine."
*The spokesperson leans back to see what happens*
Posted November 18 2015 - 00:31
Note: Don't be a Sue.

As the heavily biased, fascist debate continues, two men in uniforms kick down the door to the meeting room and start spraying the room with light-machinegun fire. One tears off his helmet to reveal a long, stinky beard as he fires into the room.

*Elect me as defacto-GM!*
*I promise to make it challenging ;)*
Posted January 09 2016 - 13:42
a Squad of nightthiller came in with ak 47 and RPG and started a massacre . not many survive.. the leader of nightthiller came in and this is the word he speak.. Many of yall want peace but bring death and despair with yALL.. now u guy could have been sharing acre , and make sure the market wont crash but yall had fail so peace isnt peace it pain .. now it getting to the end game and i say War shall bring r new savior... Just as the leader left he order his solider to burn the building down
Posted January 09 2016 - 16:30
Dude... You're an asshole. This isn't just your little fantasy land where you rule. Its there fun little dialouge.
Posted January 09 2016 - 17:22
u got butt hurt fireae it just role playing and beside i think i came late on this 1
Posted January 09 2016 - 21:54
if anyone thinks of taking my acre then they will suffer i had innocent men die for the good of my people and thus my men will die to keep the good people alive
Posted January 11 2016 - 02:44
AS the two men stand in the room full of the bodies of the men that where just arguing one of the diplomat that was going to be there had been late so him and two of his guards start to make their way up the stairs to the meeting room and they hear guns shots as the guys i n the meeting room are seeing if everyone is died and right then they knew what happened so as they make it to the floor they start to get ready they slowly make their way to the door and hear them talking inside "god damn i told you we need to take one of them alive" .so the late diplomat and his two guards start to get in place one guard on the right side and the other one and the diplomat on the other side and they count to three "1 2 3" then all hell brakes outs the two men in the room had seen the foot of one of the guards and were able to get in ready but not in time as the three men go threw the door with guns at the aim as shots are fired one of the guards is hit in the leg and one of the terrorists is shot right in the heart and right at that moment is when the other on drops his weapon the guards take him the the jail. the late diplomat looks around at the bodies and thinks to himself what will happen now.

Page 4 of 5     345