The Tyrany Of The Wolves(Continued)

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted November 17 2015 - 22:52
Narrator:Three weeks after the last discussion of the leaders they all met up again at the Capital.Only this time the capital has flags from all the towns,And one flag standing above all the others with the insignia of TOW...
Posted November 17 2015 - 23:03
.:Maldor(Mayor of Ferook) walks into the room of leaders from all the nations,Walking proudly with his other members:.

.:He motions for his wolves to sit and stands to address the leaders:.

"Welcome leaders to our luxurious capital."

.:He motions around the beautiful marble display:.

"Thanks to our good friend Phillip(Mayor of ThePrison)we have are able to use it for our discussions...Now lets get down to business"

.:He takes a seat in the chair at the end of the huge table:.

"What do we need to discuss on this fine evening?"

Posted November 18 2015 - 00:32
Note: Don't be a Sue.

As the heavily biased, fascist debate continues, two men in uniforms kick down the door to the meeting room and start spraying the room with light-machinegun fire. One tears off his helmet to reveal a long, stinky beard as he fires into the room.

*Elect me as defacto-GM!*
*I promise to make it challenging ;)*
Posted November 18 2015 - 00:38
*The_Council walks in followed by two guards in riot gear and wielding a Shotgun and a AK-47, he has his arm in a sling but still enters with pride and sits in his seat.*
Posted November 18 2015 - 00:58
Daniel, mayor of McComb, public speaker for the President of the U.K.S.R, and hero from the great Republic wars walks into the room with his cane in hand and his cigar hanging out off of his lip. He slowly makes his way towards his chair, all eyes on him, not a pen to be heard, not a subtle movement.

Lift, slam.

Lift, slam.

Lift, slam.

The cane goes up and lowers to the floor, and his cigar fills the small yet luxurious room with toxic smoke. Finally, at what seemed like ages, the old man takes a seat in the very well lit corner of the room in a very old chair.

"Damned lights!" the old man slams his cane into the bulb that was above his chair leaving all at the corner of the table, at the old chair at the corner of the table, and the corner of the table with the old chair and the corner of the room dark. All that could be seen was the ignited end of his cigar in the darkness that he was in, all the rest of the room was bright except the corner the old man was.

"Very nice now. Very nice in deed." says the old man. "Don't mind the light, the President will pay for it and its expenses."

"Should you need me in any way I shall be here...listening to your conversation. But remember that the U.K.S.R is only here so to assure a place above all other powers, and to be the permanent right hand of TOW."
Posted November 18 2015 - 03:34
The_Council represents the old NATO and the currect United_Nations and we are here to ensure no conflict shall afflict our people in Southern Kansas."

*Nods to McComb*

"Hello my old friend, still having issues with your sight? We could help with it..."
Posted November 18 2015 - 17:12
.:Maldor watches with a cold and analyzing look and begins slowly clapping,Soon all the wolves begin clapping:.
"What a show,What a show indeed.We wolves thank you for coming and because of the...Expensiveness of the room i've been told to ask that you don't shoot up the walls..."
-he points to the soldering mess of plaster that was riddled with bullets moments ago...-
Posted November 18 2015 - 19:02
"I do apologize about it but I don't like lights where I sit, it annoys me... they will be repaired by the Union of southern Kansas." The old man grumbles, annoyed with the other people at the table.

"What is it that you wanted us here for? You already know why I was sent, but it still intrigues me that we need another meeting. I am nearly 68 years old and I don't need to deal with all of this!"

He leans back in his chair in what is now a dark corner of the table and room, only his cigar can be seen.
Posted November 18 2015 - 19:22
"Yes do tell us why you called this meeting"
Posted November 18 2015 - 20:11
"We have all gathered here on this fine fall evening to discuss what needs to be done."
.:he stands and walks around the room eyeing the many leaders with his dark grey eyes:.
"As many of you know Many people do not support our cause or even the peace it would bring.I'm here t discus these nuisance that will not back down,that wont surrender peacefully.We must strike them down by any means necessary for they are the only threat remaining to bring peace to everyone.I want everyone here to help with this process and make this dream by all a true reality!The only thing standing between this dream and reality is...Us"
.:He begins to walk back to his seat when he looks at the wall again and sighs:.
"And when i said don't shoot the walls i meant guys who just broke down the door and sprayed it with light machine guns...And council your guards will need to stand next to all the other guards 50 meter away from the debate table."
.:He smiles and sits back in his seat with a happier look from Phillip:.
Posted November 18 2015 - 20:41
*Nods to guards*
"Fine, just remember that they are here to prevent any fighting."
"So, please tell us, what shall you do to bring peace?"
Posted November 18 2015 - 22:30
*Walks in very late* Stammers, "Sorry, Sorry I had some last minute decisions to make and I really couldn't put them off, You know how it is with all the christians counting up my facilities and stating that I have 666 of each... They really do get furious."
Posted November 19 2015 - 07:16
Oh well. I tried :/

Page 1 of 2    12