Armored Car/Truck

Posted November 18 2015 - 17:26
I think an Armored Vehicle would be cool (Nothing like a Tank, but just a Simple Armored Car) It would take a little longer to get to its destination sense its armored and therefore heavier, but it would have good defence and offence because of Armor (Defense) and good Attack (Machine Gun) They would be considered a Garage Items of course and would take up the amount of 3 Normal Vehicles, They would be VERY Expensive too. This is just an Idea that I think would be a Cool Idea and Maybe add in another Defensive unit (Bunkers, Sentires,Towers, ETC) And make it a small cannon (30mm Probably) This would be expensive and good against Armoured Vehicles but bad against like Militia, Agents, Soldiers, ETC. It would be Fragile so Mortars could easily destroy it.

Again just an Idea that would make combat a little more fun (In my Opinion).

Thanks for Reading!
Posted November 18 2015 - 17:44
I REALLY like the armored car idea. I would use it to trade resources so that it takes longer, but less chance that it gets raided.
Posted November 18 2015 - 18:53
i want it
Posted November 18 2015 - 19:00
Sounds cool but i think it would be a taisy bit OP.Since cars are just cars there to transport ppl...Having cars attack just seems to good to be true in a world where a GOOD mechanic would be rare.
Posted November 18 2015 - 19:23
perhaps a guest to get it at level 37.
Posted November 18 2015 - 21:32
Well since we are already at 36 i think 40 sounds better
Posted November 19 2015 - 20:34
hmmm... good point
Posted November 21 2015 - 01:23
I like the idea of defensive cars rather than offensive cars.