North American Treaty Organization (NATO) Kansas 2

Page 20 of 24     1819202122

Posted February 29 2016 - 06:20
France, I'm the Leader of NATO, not you. and Rim/McComb if you see this I kinda forgot about you, simply due to the reason of being in Separate Area's.
Posted February 29 2016 - 17:39
You're going to play for two months only to die like this??
Posted February 29 2016 - 21:38
You guy hop off his ass he had shit come up in the real world, he got to take care of his business. If he come back hen he will come back And I think He is the only One Who should lead nato and if he taking it down Then it should stay down cause i dont want no one to take Nato Though the dirt if someone else is in charge of it.

My old enemy, who Is know my friend i wish you good luck Out there and i be waiting for ur return If u do return
Posted March 01 2016 - 04:25
Razor, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard you say.

*Applauds thunderously*
Posted March 01 2016 - 20:31
I guess you shouldn't start something if you can't finish it...
Posted March 01 2016 - 23:37
I can finish things, it's simply I have more important things to deal with in the Real World. I'm glad you are showing Concern of NATO's end soon, But Please just stop... I understand you want to be as rude and disrespectful as possible, but now is not the time. I'm dealing with REAL WORLD Issues, something you don't deal with because you have no life, besides to one you have on the internet, which is devoted to making others waste their time to respond to your idiotic Messages. Thank you Razor for saying that. NATO has completed many of its goals, We have been to a Minimal amount of Wars, only 5. I'm deciding to leave and Take NATO down with me because I don't want to be a Bad Leader, why be a Bad Leader, when rarely on, people need commands in which I simply cannot do, because i'm busy. I believe i have been a fine leader in the Rounds leading up to this, and for a majority of this round even. I understand you don't like me or NATO, but please just Shut The Hell Up. Thanks.
Posted March 02 2016 - 13:51
I'm still stuck on the part where you think that you make a 'leader'.
Posted March 02 2016 - 23:45
I make a Fine Leader, I'm confused about the part you can't get through your thick skull.
Posted March 03 2016 - 00:22
i think squirrel did fine as a leader and if something came up irl that's top priority to deal with for him
Posted March 03 2016 - 17:33
In irl if something like this happened and i survived i would go to frances town and follow him he is friendly.
Posted March 03 2016 - 23:40
Lol, He maybe Friendly but is terrible when it comes to a Friendship, He doesn't send resources, and when we does it's either because you almost forced him too or he doesn't sent much. He's been in my Clan 3 turns in a row, I know him much better then you. He isn't good at Team playing, he isn't good at ANY type of offensive warfare, He Focuses MUCH more on Bunkers and Outposts rather then Soldiers, Which is ok, For defense. He isn't very good, but I guess if being friendly makes it all worth it, go ahead. Just sayin'
Posted March 04 2016 - 19:01
I have spent a lot of time on defence and i am making more trenches to defend my troops from mortars we all know they are used a little too much.
Posted March 04 2016 - 19:02
Also why am i not in the towns you will remember as friendly? i still haven't attacked you and i am friendly.

Page 20 of 24     1819202122