Enlightened - Kansas 2

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted December 06 2015 - 21:13
"We are the few who will adapt grow and survive."

I come to you from K1 where I earned Corporal. I will accept any and all members the only requirement is growth. You must take risks in this game and we will have much competition. The strongest of last rounds members in K2 have banded together to fight new clans coming from K1 and K3. I am prepared and equipped with the strategy to compete. Are you? You must maintain continuous growth to compete. If you start lagging ask for advice and help if not you will fall and not survive. This game is survival of the fittest and no one can carry dead weight.

Welcome.

BadLands/Future

^^^Clan message.

Now recruiting all members in K2.
Posted December 07 2015 - 17:05
I wish that NATO and your Clan can have Peace.
Posted December 08 2015 - 03:01
Was that Yoda replying there. lol. Peace you say? Very confused I am after reading your post.

The force is strong with this one. :P
Posted December 08 2015 - 06:09
Yoda is a boss!!!!!!
Posted December 08 2015 - 13:05
Die you will, live you will not. The force a powerful ally it is.
Posted December 08 2015 - 16:42
Band together you must, and survive you will.
Posted January 07 2016 - 17:25
War is fine yes
Posted January 07 2016 - 17:41
Speak like Yoda, you must. Talk not, otherwise.
Posted January 15 2016 - 17:59
Right they were, changes with war never.
Posted January 17 2016 - 03:58
Weak Clan...

Attacking the Weak

I was attacked by the Second Strongest Person in the Game, really I mean Enlightened is Weak if they must go for people that can't defend against 47K worth of an offensive Force
Posted January 17 2016 - 03:59
Weak Clan...

Attacking the Weak

I was attacked by the Second Strongest Person in the Game, really I mean Enlightened is Weak if they must go for people that can't defend against 47K worth of an offensive Force
Posted January 17 2016 - 09:09
:)

You had resources that some Enlightened members needed because they have been attacked by some members of your clan. If it wasn't Enlightened it would have eventually been a Chyna member or maybe even Uninvited.
Posted January 17 2016 - 16:33
I am sorry you feel that way. You are in the expert area though. There are safe guards set in place in the game that prevent towns from getting attacked by players with twice the points. You simply had resources that were needed, that is the point of the game to build, buy, sell, trade, and raid. My town has been raided over four times this round. It is simply part of the game.

-Learning (and Iv'e been in 3rd place recently, haven't made it to 2nd yet this round)

Page 1 of 2    12