NightThiller

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted February 01 2016 - 16:12

We are the Government that shall rule over all of those against us, for us, and those that care not for us because we are in need of all resources in the land in order to preserve the liberty and justice that was erected by the previous Government that is the United States of America. We have still maintained the luxuries that were before the virus such as electricity, water, living, and food production which will have us progress further than our rivals.
Today, we are thankful for the secession from the Union of Kansas so that we may erect an even greater power.
May you join us and together, we shall survive!"
-RazerBackSlasher;Address of The Union 2042

Laws of the Night

-Dont Get Push Around

-Respect other In Clan like ur family

-Any Intel U Guys get Inbox the whole clan

-Must follow order If given

-No Clan Election

-Message me When u guy attack someone so i can tell u if they allie of Nightthiller and also To see if u got enough attack point

-If U want To leave the clan or the game must message me and tell me

Freedoms of Liberty of the Night

-Freedom of speech

-Freedom to Trade with anyone That Not a threat

-Freedom to destroy any town u can

-Freedom to spec op on other town

Allied Clans of the Night

-

-

-

Enemy Clans of the Night

-Nato (Mainly United State)

-

MISSION LIST

1.SILK ROAD (Set Up A Healthy Trading route)
Current Leader of the Night

The Town of RazerBackSlasher

Current Adviser of the Night

The Town of there is no adviser for the clan/leader

Members

Joining & Contact Information

Thank you for showing interest on our clan page! We hope that you want to join our ever growing clan in the hopes of becoming the greater power in the world.

If you have any questions please send our leader a PM in the game.

If you would like to create an alliance with our clan please create a proclamation of peace below with the given reason for peace, non-aggression, trading agreement, or other so that we have a better understanding for both your and our sake. Do make sure it is in paragraph form with proper format. This will be taken as consideration for our choice to the given request.

If you would like to join the clan simply Be loyal

Strong ARmy,High OPeration LEVel ANd High Defence Is Key To The Game

If U want tip or help message leader
Posted February 01 2016 - 16:16
But Yet U Guys Act Like Terrorrist
Posted February 01 2016 - 16:17
Forget What I Said Above This Was meet for Nato Forum
Posted February 01 2016 - 17:28
Can i be the clan adviser.
Posted February 01 2016 - 17:29
Im on every day during the week and almost every day on the weekend.
Posted February 01 2016 - 18:52
NATO's Purpose in Kansas is to Provide People with a Safe place to Be, in the NATO Clan everyone wants Peace. Saying NATO Stands for the Idea's of a Terrorist is completely absurd, all this does is make you and your "Clan" look childish. NATO will stay Peaceful like we always have been. We have gone to War 3 Times, ALL for Defensive Purposes.
Posted February 01 2016 - 21:52
amdues15 u can be one of my advisor u was with me in the beginning , but i need to know what ur town name is
Posted February 01 2016 - 21:54
club squirrel what i said hurt ur feeling, i just dont see u guy as peaceful cause yall been trying so hard to destroy my town
Posted February 01 2016 - 22:59
You haven't hurt my feelings... lets make that Clear... Secondly you Blew up some Bunkers, which led to all of this, I Offered peace Multiple Times and you Declined every single one of my Offers, you are the ones that want war, not us.
Posted February 01 2016 - 23:21
U only Offer Peace one time and that was at the end of the round. and I told u multiply time to stop trying to inflation my town but u didnt listen so i blow up some of ur bunker and it was like 2 bunker. So If u still Butt hurt bout them Bunker Then Dont spec op on me.. P.S WE ARE Neighbors For this round
Posted February 02 2016 - 00:51
I Spied on you ONCE, it wasn't even infiltration. I offered Peace probably 3 Times, every time you declined and asked for like 80K... I'm aware we are Neighbors and I'm taking necessary action to Prevent any conflicts between us.
Posted February 02 2016 - 02:14
I Was giving the peace offer not YOu. First I ask u To Have Masfar Step down from capital and had him give it to one of u guys it could of been over But U Decline, So I Said Give Me 80k cash And We could of Still have peace but u decline but at the time u had 200k cash when i had Went in Your Town.. And Then U Finally offer me peace at the end of the round.. So Of course im decline Im nOt gonna forget of what u and ur clan did..

P.S Ur Clan Couldn't touch me,We Took Down Masfar Down A couple rank,Mexico Was My Spy In YOur clan,He betray me and Also He couldn't Touch Me
Posted February 02 2016 - 02:51
Okay, Your "Spy" didn't do Much, Everything I told the Clan was non-Secret, accept for the Few Ops here and there. Masyaf wasn't taken down, he did fine. You couldn't have Touched NATO.

Page 1 of 2    12