Tournament!

Posted February 03 2016 - 17:01
I would like to see a tournament mode where two teams join and its team vs team in an epic showdown. Each team would spawn with the same amount of resources and 1 wildcard. There could be a quick mode where weeks are sped up and a longer mode where it takes as long as a regular game. A player would also be able to save their best base ever and the have another mode with another epic showdown of Player Vs Player with the best setups that person had ever made. I feel as though this would bring in more players into this beautiful community and be the spark to start the fire of a new strategy game challenge.
Posted February 03 2016 - 17:27
Personally I think this would remove much from the game, the Point of this Game is to Survive, not have team death matches.
Posted February 03 2016 - 17:44
Yes,But with survival these death matches tend to happen anyways,So why not encourage them?
Posted February 03 2016 - 18:41
I Like The Idea But How Will It Work.. can we be in one of the kansas area and still play the tournament. or not. and also when u talk bout player would also be able to save their best base ever.. r u talking bout using the old town that have been made by the player for the tournament??
Posted February 03 2016 - 18:43
i think it should work like this,They could add a sepreate tap on the home page and label it "Torunaments" that way its seperated from the actual game
Posted February 04 2016 - 18:49
Yes and you can participate in Regular Kansas areas and the Tournament. You would be able to save an old base from before and this could be a way to have fun with friends while also not being bothered by randoms. Or even take a different approach with it by being able to play in tournaments while regular kansas is going on and you would be able to get either in game points to your overall player score or get points so that your former bases are locked and have to use in game currency that you get from participating and getting in top 5 to unlock better bases. Their could e preset bases to use and everything. There are many different approaches they can make to it and these are just a few ideas.
Posted February 05 2016 - 15:09
I'm for this. Whatever version is agreed upon. I like the idea of playing in Kansas at the same time.