join power to the people!

Page 2 of 2     12

Posted February 18 2016 - 14:39
I probably do
Posted February 18 2016 - 18:25
Doctor dont worry bout them u soon going have power and they not even in u Kansas area
Posted February 18 2016 - 23:15
ok

also, rimc99?

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Posted February 19 2016 - 00:12
Calm yourself young Child, you seem very offended by the slightest tip, especially constructive criticism.

Doctor, you seem like such a noble and regular chap and I shall attempt to reword my help to you so that your page may be ever more attractive and not just another thread that shall be lost forever because in recent times the clan forum has been flooded by a plethora of low-quality threads and ideas; we want to help you!

As we look at your page, as well as your mental capabilities and your incompetence, we would like to inform you that your thread is that of poor quality and was constructed with little to no effort. So to create a sort of splint and to help you better understand how to draw attention to your thread and to make it an attractive piece to the viewer, thus, giving the viewer an even greater chance to understand who you are and what you stand for as a clan; this will widen the chances of people applying to be in your clan.

As an example allow me to show you a clan thread that was the first in the clan forums and is still used today; created by yours truly.

http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=132

Try and do your own thing but make it creative; not boring!

Another thing that is not attractive to the viewer is a vulgar person of a disgusting nature, do attempt to conduct yourself with the utmost maturity and do not sit there crooning like a bilious pigeon; be a respectable gentleman.
Posted February 19 2016 - 04:09
is that the same thread that you cry and whine about people posting irrelevant things....why would you post on someone elses attempt at a clan thread yet cry when someone posts on yours...might be you should worry less about what you call proper grammer and look up what HYPOCRITE means instead there rimjobber
Posted February 19 2016 - 12:51
rimjob that funny rick and rimjob u cant just tell doctor what he can and cant do. he got freedom of speech
Posted February 19 2016 - 13:25
Rick, what I am doing is giving constructive criticism; not memes.

You're laughable.
Posted February 19 2016 - 16:44
However you justify it, You're still a hypocrite

rimjob is pretty appropriate as what comes out of your mouth is crap

As far as that laughing you hear, that's the rest of the world snickering at you
Posted February 19 2016 - 17:49
I am not justifying any memes, only to make his page better.
Posted February 20 2016 - 03:09
On the plus side to all this, his page got way more attention now then it probably would have. LoL. No publicity is bad publicity.

Go skrubclan! or whatever it is! :)
Posted February 20 2016 - 03:09

Page 2 of 2     12