The Uninvited ( A Kansas Story)

Page 2 of 3     123

Posted April 19 2016 - 14:33
ha Ill take that as a compliment I think. Like I said - I AM old enough to be your mama
Posted April 19 2016 - 15:15
Rimjob U a young Buck u need to sit down and roll over
Posted April 19 2016 - 16:58
@Th3NicEGuy- Are you attempting to place a reference to the sexual intercourse with a minor as well as the implication that you yourself would rape a minor? How disgusting of you!

Posted April 19 2016 - 17:34
16 (^_^)

Posted April 19 2016 - 18:10
Lol What u talking Bout RimJob
Posted April 20 2016 - 05:22
How about you be quiet rim or I'll find you ripe your teeth and nails out and give you a nice Colombian neck tie you don't talk to my outbreak family like you are none of us have tumors and we are for sure smarter then you will ever be
Posted April 20 2016 - 13:53
Zip, if I am correct when I ask this- which I believe I am, do apologize. Aren't you France?
Posted April 20 2016 - 14:14
Bonjour
Posted April 20 2016 - 14:26
I'm McComb, we're ally's you damn fool!
Posted April 20 2016 - 18:00
you do realise my son is actually older than you, which means Im lowering myself to argue with a child. So heres where my interaction with you ends.

I was always taught, dont argue with idiots they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Posted April 20 2016 - 18:09
Posted April 20 2016 - 18:52
When you say, "I was taught" you must mean that you got that from the internet.

This is also where this conversation ends between us for should I communicate with you any further my own intelligence shall deplete due to your arrogance and your being convinced that this thread is in the correct forums. May I also add with that statement that you are attempting, as I see it, to leave yourself in good graces in order to make it seem as if I am at fault.

Why is it, if I may concur with you at some time in this end of the conversation, that my age plays such a significant role in this conversation and yours does not? As you seem to hold yourself with a bit of condensation when you speak to me. Of course I am not innocent in this either. My sesquipedalian talk is tedious, unnecessary, and always carry words consisting of more than four syllables. However, when if comes to your language it is the complete opposite. Your dialect (American?) can be compared to an English student that is only in his second year and your attitude is atrocious! But, one can not judge another upbringing. Unless, however, you are this Woman...

Anyhow, you can go on and live your life as you choose.

Oh, and it is nice that you cleaned up your grammatical errors Jemie-Wemie!
Posted April 21 2016 - 15:51
Moved topic to Roleplaying thread :)

Page 2 of 3     123