The Uninvited ( A Kansas Story)

Page 3 of 3     23

Posted April 21 2016 - 16:20
But it not going be a role play, Just a story
Posted April 21 2016 - 20:40
this was set up as result of a competition within clans- to be used within the clan and very much NOT roleplay.

MODERATOR i have PMd you!"
Posted May 22 2016 - 10:18
now why is age taken as a modern measurement of intelligence when really it is a measurement of time. and why must all people online assume very personal things about others and take it as truth, thanks internet.
Posted May 22 2016 - 18:14
You know what? All this talk about age and intelligence is really distracting from the topic at hand. The topic about how great I am!

*Inserts very intelligent Trumpwood inspirational quotes*

You want to know the best quality about my town Trumpwood? It's filthy rich.

My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose.

As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.

Sometimes you need conflict in order to come up with a solution. Through weakness, oftentimes, you can't make the right sort of settlement, so I'm aggressive, but I also get things done, and in the end, everybody likes me.

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Posted May 27 2016 - 05:17
Round 4 of Trumpwood the Magnificent vs Jacksonville

T-that is a lot of points for a dude with 50000 less overall points than this perpetual loser.
Posted June 02 2016 - 10:35
Powerfull Lastplace has returned in K2.Uninvited will rise once again.Join comrads and we will be best clan in all of Kansas.It is time for us to retake this game and win it as the beast caln.This time if something like MCC would show up we will kill theam.To victory!!!!

Posted June 02 2016 - 19:39
Proud to see the Univited Legions standing proud and tall. I am in K3 this server spreading the word of Anonymous
Posted June 28 2016 - 11:43
This is roleplaying site, not clan forum, don't swear around ok?

Page 3 of 3     23