New units

Page 1 of 3    12

Posted April 28 2016 - 14:12
I THINK THAT THE GAME SHOULD FEATURE UNITS LIKE -

HELICOPTERS
HUMMERS INSTEAD OF CARS
HUNTERS
ARMORED VEHICLES (THAT CAN BE OBTAINED BY CAPTURING THE MILITARY CAMP)
SNIPERS

AND THERE SHOULD ALSO BE AN OPTION BY WHICH WE CAN SEND TROOP REINFORCEMENTS TO OUR CLAN MEMBERS
Posted April 28 2016 - 14:17
No not all that stuff cause remember this is post apocolaspe
Posted April 28 2016 - 17:15
No,We don't need any of this.The current units we have suffice,Besides,These units would become play toys for the rich.If they did add these,They would have to be SUPER expensive.Only the top three people could afford an actual army.
Posted April 28 2016 - 20:59
THIS WAS JUST A RECOMMANDETION
Posted April 28 2016 - 21:38
Why are you using caps lock?
Posted April 28 2016 - 22:33
A helicopter do sound good, they did had some in the walking dead and that a post apocalyptic show, But there should be a limit and also we Should have RPG to counter the HELI..
Posted April 29 2016 - 00:07
No,NO MORE UNITS,WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH!!
Posted April 30 2016 - 04:14
No there's not and you should be able to send reinforcements to ally's
Posted April 30 2016 - 08:32
I think tank and Navel ship is going to far but there should be more perks and New Unit, They keep Promising about New Update But they just been fixing bug Right now, #NeedSomethingBrandNew
Posted April 30 2016 - 14:19
Like Bandits Should be Introduced in the Game as Active NPC not just lieing around there waiting to be attacked by players !!!!!
& i support the idea of More units , i am not saying that we create boss units like Tanks or Helicopters but still Snipers , marines , etc... each unit specialized in something make this game even more strategic in a way.....

Well let me Explain :
Here we all are Leading our town to glory we guys would do anything (don't lie u will) to win the game !!!!
Even if we are surviving in a Wasteland that doesn't mean we can't make armored units or find or create specialized weapons.
Like Adding "SNIPER"
The SNIPER has the ability to engage the enemy from far , so it can work like mortars team but only destroys Units !!!
+ Sniper is stealthy unit so it may increase Surprise attack chances if u ain't sending the convoy with mortars.
Attack 6 & Defense 4

But Cost be around 1500 cash & 700 Food + a building which limits how many can me made !!!! Sniper School xD
Posted May 01 2016 - 15:22
Bigger map and some more troops

Pyro- $2000 Food 500 fuel 100
Destroys buildings not made of stone and burns troops takes up 2 spots in a car
A 10 D 5
Posted May 02 2016 - 16:29
We have been working on creating more diversity for units on our last update, but it was not finished yet so we could not introduce it.

We are aiming on finishing it before the start of next round, but i cannot give away to many details yet.
Posted May 02 2016 - 19:17
Ty for the update on this subject ronald.

Page 1 of 3    12