Forum

CT: :

Should I keep my town name for next round or change it?

Posted May 13 2016 - 04:29
Hi there!

This question is directed to repeat players. While I haven't decided completely if I should go in for another round just yet, I thought I'd ask just a quick question I've had on my mind should I join again for another round. Which is better, returning for another full round with the same town name you've used previously in an effort to spread fear among the land and to maybe more easily connect with returning allies. Or, return with a different town name to avoid suspicion from other returning players? What's your strategy here?

Thanks!

Posted May 13 2016 - 05:22
My guess would be, unless youre a feared name right off the bat, I would change it so people cant find you.

If you want to keep in contact with your clan members, develop a secret word to drop in chat, so they know it's you.

Little word play.
Posted May 15 2016 - 09:39
I had keep my name cause it carry weight and also piss alot of people off but i also agree with scarlit though
Posted May 22 2016 - 05:23
I don't know which part of my brain I can thank for giving me my town name but I can probably do better next time around? I mean maybe it carries some weight I don't know. Probably get missiles up the a-hole if I brought it with me into K2 though....
Posted May 22 2016 - 09:03
Did u made enemy in k1?? And also u is right it do bring alot of heat with you if u use your own town again. (Only if some one hold a grudge)

But at the Same time you going get into Beef even if u change your Name For New Round
Posted June 24 2016 - 15:16
Im in K2 right off the bat, its just normal and I played before, I wasn't good before but I made one thousand sentriues (and had the energy to supply them all) nd was befriended by the best player out there
Posted December 07 2016 - 18:58
i would say don't change, unless you're a player who wants to watch the world burn,and everyone knows it. then, hide your town name. or, just make sure you're good at the game that no one can kill you.

AKA either hide or be fegelein
Posted April 21 2017 - 15:43
I kept my name the first 3 rounds I played, Pretty much everyone knew me. Although I wouldn't say it was out of fear, However my fourth round I changed it but I'm still know by my closest Allies. Let's just say I can make this interesting.