Random Ideas - What'da Think

Page 1 of 4    12

Posted May 24 2016 - 21:10
Posted May 24 2016 - 21:49
Clan Alliance awesome!
Scout incoming convoy awesome!

New Idea:

Special Ops: Drain random amount of Agent Operation Energy?

That would be a total piss off though. But super awesome to help avoid missile barrages me thinks.
Posted May 24 2016 - 23:22
Mortar battle resolution tweaks.

The current calculation appears to resolve the attacker mortars first, then the remaining defensive mortars fire. If you have 100 defensive mortars and 100 attacking, the defender may only have 50 left to return fire even though they have no setup since they were already in position.

The change:

IF you are spotted (ie. no suprise attack) then defensive mortars should fire first and eliminate attacking mortars as they are setting up. But since attacking mortars eliminate any surprise attack, the dug in defensive mortars should always fire first.

A compromise change would be for both mortars evaluate damage before eliminating them.
Posted May 25 2016 - 16:04
Some way of accounting for the number of successful battle you take part in, as your troops become more battle hardened, i.e., ff you lead a lot of successful offensives you get a small boost to your attack and if you successfully defend you get improved defence scores...
Posted May 25 2016 - 17:55
@Scarlet I'd totally be in to stealing C4's and missiles. The missiles hurt in the early to middle portion of the game, especially when you're still trying to build up your defenses and resources. But you're right, not so much later on. SO I'll throw my idea into the garbage too.

@Pavlos I like that idea! Add that to your list Scarlet!

Posted May 25 2016 - 18:02
I don't think the research deals with it though... You can sit in you citadel researching away and protecting your troops without risking them in conflict.

However, if you are bringing them into battle they should naturally improve in their ability to fight. Also as their fearsome reputation grows it should be more intimidating to face them
Posted May 25 2016 - 18:17
Posted May 25 2016 - 18:47
I would have so many points this round XD

I should get the "War Criminal" award for killing over 20,000 troops.

Wait... I should add something constructive and relevant to the topic. Uh, um... new awards for like doing the most property damage? Cuz, I mean, I burned down a couple of 139 size plains acres in my day... burn baby burn. >:D
Posted May 26 2016 - 16:13
Incentives could also encourage players to attack more instead of just collecting points playing this game like it's some kind of glorified farmville.
Posted May 26 2016 - 16:13
Incentives could also encourage players to attack more instead of just collecting points playing this game like it's some kind of glorified farmville.
Posted May 26 2016 - 17:51
@ Kricket

Well there is the hurdle of having viable targets to attack. In my current situation there is no one I can attack except for one or two clan mates and one or two allies XD.

Well, okay, I did send one or two smart ass PMs to encourage violence. Have you donated C-4 to the Temple of Trump lately?
Posted May 26 2016 - 18:45
@Talius Those are the best kind of Pm's. Sometimes it's fun to stir shit up and just sit back and watch said shit hit the fan. >:)

Posted May 26 2016 - 18:52
I laughed so hard... :3

"Subject: *redacted*

I have been informed by my aides that the town of *redacted* under your jurisdiction has launched numerous missiles at the property of Trumpwood. I must inform you that we, while strong, have been enduring an unending civil dispute between the more moderate Trump supporters and the extreme Trump supporters. Alas, late in the evening, the extremist faction took control of several of our attack bikes and launched a surprise attack upon your property in the hopes of making Kansas great again. I wish to implore your implicit understanding that the leadership of Trumpwood did not condone these actions, no matter how brave or noble they are. However, if you wish to send me a shipment of 100 blocks of black market C-4. I will make every attempt to coax the extremists to return your acre and cease their numerous attacks upon you. The proceeds from the sale of the "goods" will go to building a new Trump temple for all to worship at. So, if you, the Mayor of the obscure town of *redacted* are wary of how the funds shall be spent. I, Mayor Talius, will assuage your fears with the knowledge, that they (the funds), will be a great investment in your own future. May our negotiations be fruitful and prosperous! I look forward to your support in making Kansas great once more!

Sincerely,
Mayor Talius, Patriarch of Trumpwood

May the spirit of Trump ever guide you"

Page 1 of 4    12