Rankings

Posted June 03 2016 - 08:02
Stats like hero and level are hidden in game ranking, but still visible in area ranking page.

Posted June 03 2016 - 09:40
Eventually they are going to become visible when you uncover the map so....
Posted August 11 2016 - 18:26
The ranking system has a flaw. (I am new so forgive me if this has been pointed out) but Lieutenant is ranked BELOW 2nd Lieutenant. This should be switched. No army in the world has a "butter bar" 2ndLt. ranked higher than a 1st. Lt. (My knowledge comes from being a irl Veteran)

Cheers..
Posted August 11 2016 - 18:57
Might as well check these as well then:

Posted August 11 2016 - 19:29
The rest looks okay.. If i may make a suggestion however; "Officer" doesn't really make sense. Seeing how it is not really a rank, maybe making it "Warrant Officer" would be the easiest/best to fix. A warrant officer isn't an enlisted man, however they are saluted like a commissioned officer and are a higher rank than even a sergeant major. Usually a helicopter mechanic or some other technically skilled job merits the rank of warrant officer. In a post-apocalyptic world.. I would bet we'd see a lot more Warrant officers than we do today. (they are usually rare).

Like i said that would be the easiest fix. But another option would be replacing "officer" all together with "Sergeant Major" and replacing sergeant major with "1st Sergeant". Pretty much if you make it to Sergeant Major, i don't know anyone who would want mess with you...(officers included)

Cheers..

Posted October 13 2017 - 13:46
I have corrected some rankings according to your suggestions :)

https://www.the-outbreak.com/guide/rankings.php
Posted November 20 2017 - 21:10
Ronald, you made good on your word! The revised rankings all look good. Now i can check my current rankings without an annoyed tick everytime, thanks!