Kansas 2 multiple accounts

Page 4 of 4     34

Posted July 11 2016 - 13:35
Posted July 11 2016 - 14:21
Posted July 11 2016 - 18:40
Dystopia has a second account, I think its power girl , its some one in K2
Posted July 11 2016 - 18:41
Powergirl found a points sweetspot, she is sacerficign her time to prevent level 12- from advancing once thehy get to attack, I thin some one is paying her to make sure no new people rise up. Or, if she is Dystopia's second account it might be a drone account to make sure no one takes her throne
Posted February 21 2017 - 15:01
Plan3t_T3rror has a second account named Aphelion. Can you pleas echeck the ip's? I'm sure it's a multiple account
Posted February 21 2017 - 15:21
Is that you Helloo? We tell you we're going to speak with the moderator about your verbal abuse... that you didn't stop after we asked you to, and you think you'll get us booted first for multiple accounts? Everyone knows that we live together, and we spoke with Ronald about it previously where he verified our accounts. I'd share what you were saying here but it isn't appropriate and already sent it to Ronald to investigate as he sees fit. He already puts enough into this game he shouldn't have to waste his time because you're ruining the game taking your verbal abuse way above and beyond.

Page 4 of 4     34