Forum

CT: :

Convoy Times

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted July 04 2016 - 20:28
So I've seem this a couple of times and they always arrive the next hour (1 weeks time).
Is it a glitch, is it supposed to represent 30mins cause its not working. (Confirmed, not 30 not 45 but just a regular old hour to which is also represented by 1 week).

Posted July 05 2016 - 05:41
I thought the minimum travel time to be a tick? I've never received a message with that wording before so best get out the bug spray.... Also, were the numbers 3 or 5 involved?
Posted July 05 2016 - 05:45
There was a 2 and 6 and a couple of 0's but since you dont enter a TARGET when TRADING, I didnt mess up like SOMEONE.
Posted July 05 2016 - 06:10

To err is human.

*sigh*

Posted July 05 2016 - 06:59
You must err a lot.

As a side note: Picking on you is like a minigame. Almost more fun then the game itself.
Posted July 05 2016 - 07:33
I have accepted err into my life yes.

Also, always happy to provide some entertainment value..... Even if It's only because I'm blind and dumb as four letter word ending with K....

Posted July 05 2016 - 07:58
so travel time is given by what troops your using,if the perk "straightest", or how close you are to the player or acre. troop time can go from 8 ingame weeks to instantly getting there depending on if you are using bikers and straightest.
Posted July 05 2016 - 09:36
strategist*
Posted July 05 2016 - 23:39
@pandaz2124
Well considering that this is a trading convoy that is irrelevant. I know how the travel times work, though it has its hick ups.
Also, I know the differences in times between troops. It also depends on how you enter your target as well.
A 1 week trip can turn into a 8 week trip by spelling Acre wrong or copying and pasting an space or (Hills). Still end up at the same place.

That convoy was a 3 week trip, on the last hour it said the above instead of 1 weeks remaining like it normally does when something takes a whole hour. I could see if it was a 2.5 hr trip but the system only does whole numbers and rounded the notification up to 3. But it would then have to arrive at said location in 2.5 hours, not 3. It still took the whole 3 hours so thats not the case.

Point being: if the above message appears when I send out a convoy at 4:00, then it should arrive before 5:00 whether that be 4:30 or 4:59 (which would be shystie).

@Black_Panther
He's right. the straightest path. But I think he meant fastest.
Posted July 09 2016 - 20:30
Bump
Posted July 09 2016 - 21:54
why are you complaining about if its shortened i would be happy you don't have to wait as long not to mention that its less chance to be attacked if its shorter
Posted July 09 2016 - 22:49
Did you even read what I posted?

It didnt shorten the time. I'm not complaining. I wanna know what this message MEANS since its the same length of time as a "1 week" message.

Quit Skimming and actually read the post before commenting. Do some RESEARCH before posting. Read the guide before posting. <--- thats to everyone.
Posted July 19 2016 - 21:45
Bump*

Also, I find this funny.

Page 1 of 2    12