I sing with uninvaited the true friends

Posted July 15 2016 - 13:31
Any one from univaited that fougth MCCfew months ago. Come over K2 I need help.

Also sing with me

Last place
War is uninvaited, we are uninvaited
Posted July 15 2016 - 20:09
hey - we are here holding fort in K3

The uninvited stand unattested the top, and only clan in K3 due to our enemies running away and rage quitting

The uninvited stand together

but in this case I am afraid i cannot join the party as I will be holidaying. ill look you up on my return! and im sure the other uninvited legions can help

We are the Uninvited, War is uninvited, We are War, War rages on.

....Anonymous
Posted July 15 2016 - 21:47
Lastplace what going on In K2, I right now Not going to join cause the round is almost over and i am training some new Player But i well help in the new round if u in k2 or decide to join a difference area
Posted July 15 2016 - 21:53
Thanks about responding.I will be unbale to play for long time so I will list people that are not trusted.
All top 10 K2 players can't be trusted.Aleart all uninvaited leagons to seek all of those people and destroy them.Also all top 3 K 2 clans have to be destroyed in any area they show up.

I have holded againt theas people(Top 10 k2 prayers) but If you see in any area.Show wath happens wean you mess with Uninvaited.They have ploted against me.They will say wrong things about my and not truth.This beast that I have fougth is like MCC but far more dangeruo.

Good luck comrads you will need it.

Last place may Univaited be strong
We are uninvaite ,war is uninvaited.War is war.War rages on
Posted July 16 2016 - 19:35
So are the rest of you guys as bad as him?

or was recruiting the dragonking a low point for the uninvited?
Posted July 16 2016 - 20:02
nOOb it seems that being traitor is your thing.
I already know that you are dead for tratorus attack on me.So until I will be able to play Bf I will argue with you.In this situation you are the bad one.Agents that have stole nuke plans for soviets wear not bertaid by thear gowerment in middel of thear operation.You are traitor.Leaving me and attacking me in treasom.You are the bad one.You olny have words but not power of Uninvaited.
Posted July 18 2016 - 19:27
Don't be mad that your plan to double cross EVERYONE didn't play out how you wanted.
Posted July 18 2016 - 20:16
You will not survive Univaited frontal assult
Posted July 18 2016 - 20:37
No one cares Dragon king.

Tell them about how you've ha people burnt out of their houses and run over. That might impress them
Posted July 18 2016 - 20:56
Hear is the thing.This is who things are done to unvanted people.This isn't wath I have did but I know people that do such things.For example thear was incident in Russia.I don't remeber exacly wean.But person who was inconvient for Putin was killed and killer war never found.Few year in past one offiser from border control has fallen out of the window in hotel.It was declared as accident but it wasn't an accident.This is politic and for me.I am still not politician.But I have to know wath dangers can be affter me.