The Future

Page 2 of 4     123

Posted July 16 2016 - 20:17
(...and now you troll the forum looking for people to help you hack the code so you can cheat to number 1 again.

Sickening stuff!) Pavolo dog who you think Hack the code in this game cause i would like to know why you think we need to hack in a simple war game. And Also Lastplace He was never a coward he is a Tactical Player And he is fierce So i wont be surprise he go back up In ranks
Posted July 16 2016 - 20:19
Also 3114701 You can join us for the New round if it good with Jemmier
Posted July 16 2016 - 20:25
Thank you Comrad!!!!
Posted July 16 2016 - 20:48
Niceguy you should ask lastplace why he might spend an afternoon in the chat talking about how he was going to hack into the game and change the code to get back up in rank of this simple war game. That was before it occurred to him to enlist the help of his old clan in a desperate last ditch effort for refuge. I feel as though the tactical player you remember from previous rounds is not the same lastplace on trial here today.
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:04
Wath trial?This is your trial.
Once I have tried to learn how to write srcipt.Progaming and making programs.Thing that I would like to wath are curent random chanses of event.Like wath are chanse on random events and run massive amounts of simulations.Also I would like to make battle simulator to help my Uninvaited Comrads.Using debuging tools.On of those tools I know is cheat engine.Others are Codebloks and visual basick.But I don't think that other then Cheat engine would give me wiev to games Code.
Wean I would get games Code I would use my skill and make battle simulator
I have called Uninvaited cause I am stratygic person and since K2 is full of traitors and backstabers I would need relaieble allies
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:05
He actually tried to enlist the help of another player in the Kansas chat to help him 'hack' the game. The player was called Unidentified and had been caught cheating earlier this round.

When I realised he was cheating LastPlace wanted me to keep him in the clan because he sees cheating as a fair way to win...

Maybe that is the Uninvited's way of doing things

Posted July 16 2016 - 21:08
Wean I will get Code I will need to make battle simulator.
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:09
He is clan member no matter that he cheats
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:14
like I said maybe cheating is a way of life for the Uninvited
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:23
Clan member is clan member and we have to defend them and that is way of Uninvaited.Clearly not way of Omega
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:53
We dont have time to cheat, Cheating just take the fun out of the game
Posted July 16 2016 - 21:58
I will try to find Razor in BF.
I have my life jobs So I will not be able to play.Teach Omega lesson.

But realy I would like to make battle simulator
Posted July 16 2016 - 22:05
I agree niceguy... Lastplace doesn't seem to though... I'd offer you Omega membership tbf

Page 2 of 4     123