The Future

Page 3 of 4     234

Posted July 16 2016 - 22:26
We know that your weapons are words nOOb
Posted July 16 2016 - 22:39
I think you found out my troops carried my weapons when you held my Clan to ransom
Posted July 16 2016 - 22:51
You couldn't beat clan.Not like Uninvaited did.
By I will have to start resarching and Start coding.
Posted July 17 2016 - 09:24
The uninvited are a family
you stand by family, whether right or wrong
that is the code of the Uninvited
we do not cheat
we play the game with the cards dealt us and as a family
I am proud of the uninvited legions as they carry the way forward.

I created the uninvited a long while ago to bring a family together under a common cause.

I have no control over K2 just K3 but no matter what, I am proud of the uninvited banner and the family that stands under it

Posted July 17 2016 - 10:09
Thank you friend.

I have found Shadow in Bf 4
Posted July 18 2016 - 13:39
You play the cheat hand given to you?

Sounds like a pack of cheats then... you ex-clan mate sought out the cheat in our region and teamed up again...
I haven't figured out how that works yet because the both rely on boosting their points by leaching resources off the clan members.

Is that why the uninvited are uninvited... because there the guys turning up to the party without their own beer and cigs... begging them off everyone else?
Posted July 18 2016 - 13:41
Is you family code to hold the rest of your family to ransom Jemmier?

prostituting yourself to the highest bidder?

does it make you proud to know that is how your clan mate plays the game?
Posted July 18 2016 - 20:57
4 more days and I will have better PC to play
Posted July 19 2016 - 01:37
Pavlovas Dog It going be Nice To see you next Round And Also The Uninvited stand For all the war that came "Uninvited"
Posted July 19 2016 - 01:39
Posted July 19 2016 - 10:15
Your group slogan doesnt really work as a series of tautologies. will you bore us into submission in the next round... With talk of your greatness or just try to beg us into submission.

LastPlace tried both in K2... Nut when it came fown to it he couldnt play for shit
Posted July 19 2016 - 10:59
nOOb
look at K3 and you will see power of uninvaited
Posted July 19 2016 - 11:55
It is an internet game dragonking... you and your clan seem intent on making it an exercise in dullness.

The bored a load of players into quitting the last round and in keeping with the Uninvited style came round to K2 begging more player to join up.

Page 3 of 4     234