question for a few moderates

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted July 23 2016 - 04:25
is it ok if i use my second account as storage town for me and my clan
Posted July 23 2016 - 05:09
Not a mod but just based on past results, I would like to know what you mean.

I've seen it ok to have 2 different accounts in 2 different rounds but...

Its written in the forums and said by many a mod, and the dev, that you can NOT have a purely supply account. Just funneling supplies to your team and yourself and not actively participating (not sure if even that last part would negate dual accounts in one round).

On my phone.... can NOT
Posted July 23 2016 - 13:55
Its written in the forums and said by many a mod, and the dev, that you can have a purely supply account. Just funneling supplies to your team and yourself and not actively participating (not sure if even that last part would negate dual accounts in one round).

@Scarlet I think you meant can't.... YOU CANNOT DO THAT ZIPZAPPER

@Zipzapper Read this thread! I mean there's fluff in it but it will give you an idea about what happens to multiple accounts: Kansas 2 Multiple Accounts

Keep it fair dude. Not every town requires an alternate account to succeed in this game and if you do then you're playing the game wrong.
Posted July 23 2016 - 14:53
True, ONE person, one account. So no you can't zipzappjr . Its the same for most games. (I think, I don't play games much..) Keep it fair!

:)
Posted July 23 2016 - 15:05
Or 1 person and 200 bots
Posted July 24 2016 - 15:40
no this town would be a town with no raw good building on it. it would be just a storage for the clan kind of like a vault
Posted July 24 2016 - 15:58
Again, I think Ronald's stipulation was: Participation.

I dont think that if which you are suggesting is that bad but I HIGHLY doubt you will reach you max storage of 2Mill unless youre A) Not playing or B) playing farmville.
Posted July 24 2016 - 17:03
@Zipzappjr: If the game intended for clans to have separate storage facilities than that would be in the game already wouldn't it? Also, do you really think other players in opposing clans wouldn't notice a "vault town" loaded with resources and that they would just let you store shit there without any problems? I highly doubt it. In any case that's a cheap move buddy. Just play the game as it is intended or is that too much to ask?
Posted July 27 2016 - 14:13
i wouldn't play it safe
Posted August 03 2016 - 19:58
Is ur okay to have a Second account in a different area... i.e. One in K2 and one in K3
Posted August 03 2016 - 20:30
Cool... Just thought It would be cool to try out 2 different heros.
Posted August 03 2016 - 21:05
Its already been established with the Dev that two accounts are allowed in 2 different areas.

http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=249
Posted August 03 2016 - 22:18
I thought that referred to multiple account in one area. Not that it matters to me but always thought about starting another for a different area.

If you are doing it to join k1 again you are a nub and should be perma banned.

Page 1 of 2    12