yaa free starvation

Posted July 26 2016 - 19:55
ok i got some problems

1. guide should explain what happen if i surrender my town
2. not enough acre you should throw a few more on (just a few)
3. cant send troops to other players
4. you should add a super good defensive troop (thats not a special like the marine)
since there biker that re offensive units
Posted July 26 2016 - 20:11
Don't spend all you money on troops. Buy farms and make sure you have enough food to get you through the winter...

If you havn't enough food drive out a load of refugees or get rid of milita
Posted July 26 2016 - 20:55
o i know
Posted July 26 2016 - 22:11
1. guide should explain what happen if i surrender my town

I think that's pretty self explanatory.... Game Over.

3. cant send troops to other players

too many cheaters in this game for that to benefit anyone.
Posted July 26 2016 - 22:46
Sending allied troop to help others was discussed
Problem with that is how to couculate causaltys wean battle happens.And how to distribute among the foreses.
Posted July 26 2016 - 23:36
Copper was hoping he could resign, wait a while, then come back to his same fully built town hahaha. That actually made me lol.

Thanks for the good laugh Pudge.
Posted July 26 2016 - 23:38
1. guide should explain what happen if i surrender my town - What do you think Surrender means? .... Seriously. Who are you "surrendering" to? Another player, Here take my town. I dont need it.

2. not enough acre you should throw a few more on (just a few) - In K1 Yeah, there might not be enough acres. K2 - there are plenty. The point is to fight and defend your acres or they will get taken. Either buckle up or double down.

3. cant send troops to other players - discussed on previous forum you made as well as added to my suggestion list.

4. you should add a super good defensive troop (thats not a special like the marine) since there biker that re offensive units - Need to better reconfigure the battle system, winning by 2000 Points is not a MAJOR nor MASSACRING Victory. It should be percentages out and with that percentage a proper amount of troops should be lost on both sides. Such as winning by less then 10%, both teams take a fair amount of damage but is about the same loss on both sides (if it takes a minimum of 50% troop loss to evacuate and the attacker just barely won, they should lose about half as well), 10%+ (1.1X defender troops) = minor victory, 10% more troops of the defender are slaughtered 10% more of your troops survive. 51% (1.51X defender troops) = Major Victory, 25% more of troops get killed, 25% more of your troops survive. Massacaring Victory should constitute having 200% (2X defender troops) = 1 bloody up person comes home crying like a bitch and cant give you a report, 90% of your troops survive.

That should all be calculated AFTER the attacking troops face the structural defense and mortar teams. Cause if you cant get through the booby traps, bunkers, sentries, and wood defenses I set up, you have no right being near/ seeing my troops. I put time into my crap flinging catapults.

And again, there needs to be some sort of defensive, non aggressive, defense (cough) spy on convoy (cough) that is out side of the realm of points. Its not hurting anything, you sit on a hill with binoculars, and its non aggressive.

Also Heavy Mortars are OP and ridiculous. 4X as much damage as regular, 1 higher defense, yet have same attack. I call bull. The attack might as well read 16. Why dont you just add the US Nuclear Launch Missile Codes to the game and Flatten 3/4s of Kansas. HAHA... They do more damage than a ballistics missile.
Posted July 27 2016 - 14:12
scarlet at one point i was going away and knew my town was going to be counted inactive so i wanted to surrender my town to my freind who also plays this game

but... a nuke does sound fun
i think that should be in the capital becuase i thing the rewards for the capital are kind of low
Posted July 27 2016 - 14:16
Nuke was also discussed in forum. Go ahead find the topic and you will see wath mods have to say about it
Posted July 27 2016 - 20:19
That was sarcasm....