To All Uninvited

Page 1 of 6    12

Posted July 29 2016 - 22:04
What area should we go To also we are having recruitment so try out when new round start
Posted July 29 2016 - 22:19
Let hope you make your new round a great a success as the last one... the one where everybody left because of you.

Try to convince you cheater chum lastplace to play again... It's marvellous to hear him explain how low ranking players participating in the the game only to send him over 1K of c4 in the closing weeks of the game isn't cheating.

It would be great to see you all in action after your big talk and hot air
Posted July 30 2016 - 00:15
It seem like you would like a visit From me soon, I hope you got enough water to keep your boat afloat
Posted July 30 2016 - 00:18
So pavilus dog
You say you could win against Uninvaited? And now wean I have risen from bottom of leaderbord. You are attacking people that have help me?
You know how to figth with words and how to figth 1 person.
But Uninvaited is clan. Wich has a lot of experienced players that work together to reach victory.
And you cheating accusations are same that people hear wean they dominants round in a video game
Posted July 30 2016 - 01:19
I didnt say i would win.

I just wondered if the rest of your clan are unexceptional players as you.

The accusation of cheatingis based on your admission that low ranking players were just in the game to funnel resources to you. They werentactually playing the game. It does make it easy to rise up through the ranking with help like that. Rusing like the bad smell of piss from a urine soaked mattress in a warm room.

No wonder you are uninvited.
Posted July 30 2016 - 01:57
You are now attacking my clan members. And in life those kind of actions rezult in figth betvien people and wars for countrys
If you falsely accuse some one then you will also be seen as liar. And since evryone knows that you figth with words...
And in hear you are doing the same. Since you don't have experience to win against Uninvaited in war. You are using words to win.
But unfortunately for you person him self has power to make you words to do something.
Posted July 30 2016 - 02:33
I didn't attack anyone else... Just wondered if your clan members were as 'skilled' as you.

I didn't falsely accuse you... You freely admit you get other towns not playing the game to give you all their resources. You just don't care that its cheating
Posted July 30 2016 - 04:30
https://www.youtube.com/embed/bNKt4UL64KI

Awsomness161 month ago
My neighbors wouldn't shut up and I started blasting this song

Catgirl 7851 month ago
We'll that's how to deal with annoying neighbors XD

A Big Whale1 week ago
GG

Fatex Uzumaki1 week ago
Savage 😑

Luna Chappel1 week ago
wow

xLmR Videos1 week ago
Nice! XD

Stevenwardawesome534 days ago
That would shut them up
Posted July 30 2016 - 05:32
The Question I want to Know is What Area Are we all Going to Go in For the new round.
Posted July 30 2016 - 06:32
Gonna try this game: http://www.outside-game.com
Posted July 30 2016 - 07:18
Oh! Two thumbs up! I enjoy The Outside Game but I'll admit I haven't played it properly in awhile.... Maybe only a handful of times over the last few months.... Now I'm afraid when I pick it up again I'll be too far behind in my progress! Although, I have recently broken up an important alliance in that game I now must continue on my main quest. Now I involve myself mostly with my guild which can be tiresome at times but also rewarding as I've been collecting decent coin lately. Coincidentally, I logged in just today to spend a few hours with my guild and found that I had uncovered the Long Weekend Perk so I was pretty excited about that. Now all I have to do is find my nearest merchant and purchase some miscellaneous consumables to help me along a planned side quest......

:^)
Posted July 30 2016 - 11:34
I say K4
Because of life I will not be able to play.
But K4 seems to promise new challenges and experience. Sinc Uninvaited have been in K2 and K3. So we need to see wath K4 has to offer
Posted July 31 2016 - 00:50
This game look Dope How do you play it??

Page 1 of 6    12