To All Uninvited

Page 2 of 6     123

Posted July 31 2016 - 01:15
Use strategy in war. Don't get to many strong enemys. Get as many people sending you free resurses. Because in history it is proven that it is cheaper to become strong using diplomacy.
And don't trust Omega and any of it's members. Especially nOObvile or pavlovs_dog (as it is known hear in forum)
Posted July 31 2016 - 04:44
@Th3NicEGuy: I assume you mean the Outside Game in which case, it can be an enjoyable yet challenging experience. You need to first complete the tutorial which takes roughly 20 to 25 years. Upon successful completion of that you then may choose a guild to gain further xp and coin. Although, some may choose to complete side quests beforehand as to gain more xp while seeking membership with a guild. It's always a good strategy to explore the map plenty and hopefully develop new alliances along the way. It is ill advised though to spend too much time in dungeons communicating with NPC's. Later on once you have enough coin and xp and you have established yourself well enough in your guild, you can chose an alliance you like best and form a clan.... And well, I don't want to spoil the rest for you....

@lastplace: The correct misspelling of Pavlovs_dog is Pelvis_god.
Posted July 31 2016 - 04:54
Weak players like lastplace have to others strength. I hope you one day realize how weak of a player you truly are.
Posted July 31 2016 - 13:11
Peje one day you will realise how small seen person you are.
You don't have profe to your statements.
Posted July 31 2016 - 16:39
Genuine question though

Do all the uninvited player harvest resources off towns not actually playing in the game. Is that your thing?
Posted July 31 2016 - 20:29
In K4 thear are not attack restrictions
Posted July 31 2016 - 21:08
I was talking to your other clan members... no point playing with them if they cheat like you
Posted July 31 2016 - 22:30
Pavolos U keep thinking that we cheat but what about you wait and see what the new round offer and also 20-25 year ids that ingame time or real life time Kricket
Posted July 31 2016 - 22:58
Apologies to the Uninvited legions in K3 for not being present for the last few weeks, I have been holidaying. You guys ROCKED. I will be attempting K4 next time and any clan mate is welcome to join me. Any others please uphold the Uninvited way. We are strong, do not get drawn into battles of words, Actions speak louder than words.

Good Luck and thankyou to you all again.

Anonymous/Jemimer

We are the Uninvited, War is uninvited, We are War, War rages on.

....Anonymous
Posted July 31 2016 - 23:06
Pavlov.. each player has different styles, we are one team with many contributors. You seem determined to undermine the Uninvited clan and its Legions due to a personal problem with one or two players.

not cool ... not at all. I see your standards in the way you talk so why wouldnt i think your gaming style to be just as slimy.

I created the Uninvited team and ethos many servers ago and we have have our ups and our downs, but we are still a strong team... across all Kansas states. This game can be a war game, or a survival game, a game of offence or defence, each helps to build the overall strengths and sometimes weaknesses. but do not think that one players style is the clan way. we do not control our players, its a game for gods sake.

so enjoy it, have fun or you shouldnt be playing

Anonymous / Jemimer
Posted July 31 2016 - 23:07
pavlovs just can't accept the fact that Univaited have skill to play that he dosen't have
Posted July 31 2016 - 23:59
I don't have a problem with any of ya'll. I had to deal with Lastplace in K2 most people who had contact with him found him to be most unpleasant. Undoing him was a pleasure.

You guys were making the big threats against my clan should we dare to play another round.
Posted August 01 2016 - 01:02
Dragonking... Could you listen to your clan leader and not involve yourself in the war of words. I'm liking the sound of the rest of your buddies a bit more now

Page 2 of 6     123