To All Uninvited

Page 4 of 6     23456

Posted August 01 2016 - 16:09
Realy. O realy. You haven't clamed to be leader of Uninvited

pavlovs_dog

(User)
Posted August 01 2016 - 13:49
I know you struggle with facts but I am the uninvaited clan leader.
Posted August 01 2016 - 16:21
Yes, Your screen print proves that I have not claimed to be clan leader of the Uninvited.

Have you not got people to be blackmailing?
Posted August 01 2016 - 16:48
You have said that you are leader of Uninvaited. And that means that you claime.

You think we are idiots ?
Posted August 01 2016 - 17:38
Try thinking about this one a bit more
Posted August 01 2016 - 18:04
there no option for a K4 this time guys so join me in K3
Posted August 01 2016 - 18:06
it is the UNINVITED and our clan is

THE UNINVITED LEGIONS - please do not get us confused! Anonymous / jemimer
Posted August 01 2016 - 18:11
Don't worry, I think there is only one confused person.

Posted August 01 2016 - 18:52
you pavlovs are alrerady not as good as Uninvited. You are level 3. Vile Jemmimer is level 5.

and i have this for you to say

In modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason. ~ Ernest Hemingway
Posted August 01 2016 - 19:13
I don't think Jemimmer is vile. Although I have never played with them before. I guess as you know them better than me you are fit to make that kind of judgement

They have played a wildcard to get a 2 level 'advantage' before the round starts. I don't think it is evidence of superior skills but maybe you know better.

You seem awfully interested in me for someone not even playing this round
Posted August 01 2016 - 20:26
I would like to destroy you myself pavlovs_dog (n00bsville in k3)

But I can't spare 2 months to play.

So I leave this matter in hands of my clan.
Posted August 01 2016 - 20:40
It's only a game... why the anger?

I imagine you'd have difficulty in destroying anyone unless you got your friends to do the hard work for you. Even then it would be difficult for then as they'd constantly be giving you the resources they need to stay competitive.

Anyway remember who destroyed who in K2.

You decided to blackmail and take out my clan after we protected you and defended your acres for you. So I destroyed you. Then, because I am a nice guy, I let you rebuild and get a semi-decent finish after you were taught a lesson. You should thank me for teaching you some manners... even though the lesson seems lost on you, my boastful friend
Posted August 01 2016 - 21:05
It is said in Divine Comedy (Dante Alighieri). That traitors will suffer in last 9 circle of hell. And will recieve the harshest punishment.

You had to cover me vile i was in enemy clan taking the cpital. But you have back stabed me and now you are my enemy. You also have said that you could win against Uninvited clan.

So I would like to see you chrushed and be left with nothing in your town. And since in K3 now thear is not attack retriction. We will see how good you are
Posted August 01 2016 - 22:14
You were the traitor. You fed secrets to the enemy and threatened to betray the rest of the clan unless we gave in to your demands.

You were not undercover... The other clan despised and used you. I told you this but still you held me to ransom.
I asked them to accept you as a member and they told you whatever I asked them too.... Because you were a slug and all 3 clans wanted to take turns pouring salt on you.

And we did... Because you were blinded by greed and played with ignorance.

The most enjoyable take down of the round.

Page 4 of 6     23456