To All Uninvited

Page 6 of 6     56

Posted August 03 2016 - 00:24
Posted August 03 2016 - 12:35
pavlovs_dog
Reson way I didn't holded capital for long was because you back stabed me. But in end Capital was still myne. about you mistrust I can say this
A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. ~ William S. Burroughs.
And you are paronoid if you back stab your clan memeberse.

I played longer then you this game and I know warfare of this game much better then you

Peje I am much better leader then you. Cause 1 I can inspire people. I can motivait person in hard moments. I don't break wean thear is a lot of pretures. I can make cold and unemotional desisions. I know histroy wear good. And it is said. those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. and I study geo politic a lot in my free time. Peace is olny the time to build ,rest and prepere for next war.

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live. - Martin Luther King
Posted August 03 2016 - 12:39
I am seening this

In K3 I see a lot of people that have fougth big wars.

nOOb you are geting in to crosfire. You chases of geting some points are geting smaller and smaller
Posted August 03 2016 - 13:24
“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Are we done here yet?
Posted August 03 2016 - 13:31
We'll the new round has properly started... No need to waste more time on these delusions.
Posted August 03 2016 - 15:30
Posted August 03 2016 - 16:58
Clan NATO.

This name brings memorys.

pavlovs_dog K3 round has a lot of experiaced players. some of wich I have fougth agaist and others that I had as allies

so get ready to get destroyed

Posted August 03 2016 - 17:02
Posted August 03 2016 - 17:03
I found this.
Posted August 03 2016 - 18:01
<3
Posted August 03 2016 - 21:04
Still like my mister bean and Drake better.

Page 6 of 6     56