The Uninvited

Page 2 of 6     123

Posted August 09 2016 - 18:31
Well, let's make this thread all about you again Thomas shall we?

I mean, you must be the only human on planet Earth who plays war strategy games! God forbid should the rest of us simpletons be capable of such an endeavour! I'm so envious! To think, I was just over here thinking god I hope lastplace comes back so we can all learn about strategy from a real master!

*sigh*

Posted August 09 2016 - 18:43
That is not masstery try holding as Poland against Germany in 1939 start. That is a mastery to hold. The one that i will need to sharpen my skills more
Posted August 09 2016 - 19:17
Have you really played 6 rounds?

I didnt think It would be so many given your low rano on the master score Board.

Listen... I dont mind you making shit up about me... But to grow as a person you need to learn that you were the architect of your own downfall last round.
You cant okay the three top clans off one another when you've annoyed all the Clan leaders. It doesnt work.

You seem angry... But you need to look deep and realise that you are not angry with us... You are angry At yourself.

Once you embrace that anger you can harness It and really grow as a person.

There wont be any need for blackmail and sex tapes...nor burning people out of their homes Or hitting them with cars
It will be like the dawning of a New Age of aquarius for you...
Posted August 09 2016 - 19:37
This guy is pure entertainment. I wonder if he even believes the stuff he says.

I love the screenshots of some random games that no one plays. (and the shots don't even show anything useful lol)

We are going to see lastplace on the news one day...and not in a good way.
Posted August 09 2016 - 19:47
@Thomas

Though Im not the best at spelling. Lets play a game. Correct the spelling if you know the word.

I am realy (really) good strategis (strategy/strategies?)

Just few games wear (Where) I practiced my skills as leader of (^a) nation.

I am not slaty (salty.) i (I) am not sailor So I can't be salty. Just wean (when) some one (someone) that should have covered me btrais (betrays) me (,) i (I) have to warne (warn) other to not trust (^them).

And nOObs (noob's) clan that he created didn't lasteed (last) that long.

I have played 6 rounds. My name did last (lasted) longer.

Someone else can do the next one.
Posted August 09 2016 - 20:18
No one plays?

Posted August 09 2016 - 20:41
Considering the current population of earth is approximately 7.4 Billion people as of 2016, I guess that's an impressive number....
Posted August 09 2016 - 20:49
I guess what I meant or should have asked is who are you playing against in those games? The computer? Who?
Posted August 09 2016 - 21:31
Lol this is why I wanted to stop this before it began. Every Uninvited post becomes somebody talking nonsensically while everyone else tries to understand what he's getting at. There are like 6 other Uninvited clan forum posts that have absolutely no point and no reason to exist. It's just people bickering at each other in barely legible sentences. One of them is 23 pages of it. You only need one page per clan, and maybe another if you're playing on different game maps. There are like six Uninvited pages, none of which are actually used for anything. You guys are lucky theres not enough players on this site that they would bother with stricter forum moderators, because you would have a lot of deleted posts.
Posted August 09 2016 - 22:08
This one is funny....

This one is funnier.

on a side note: Isnt there a rule against multiple forums for the same thing? I know there is a thing against links and pictures but I think Ronald enjoys our work 95% of the time.
Posted August 09 2016 - 22:54
All i see is nonsense in here, If yall want to have a flame war get on Facebook or go to chat
Posted August 10 2016 - 00:01
Uninvited is the definition of nonsense. Why are you expecting more?

That's like expecting YEARS of fun and Friendship with a USB Pet Rock.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c208/
Posted August 10 2016 - 01:13

pavlovs_dog you heard it. Make your onve page

Page 2 of 6     123