The Uninvited

Page 4 of 6     23456

Posted August 18 2016 - 21:40
Posted August 19 2016 - 11:28
Posted August 19 2016 - 14:40
if everything we tried to do didnt get hijacked then we might add more, but lets face it whats the point in adding more fuel to the fire when you have enough to go on.

I dunno if you had lives and played the game rather than trolled like children then things might be added.

but funny how while we are the brunt of all your jokes and memes we are still a great team.

so go ahead . meme away
Posted August 19 2016 - 15:22
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it. - George Orwell

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas? - Josef Stalin

Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the Gun down. - Malcolm X

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. - Mao Zedong

Justice is incidental to law and order. - J. Edgar Hoover

I think war is a dangerous place. ~ George W. Bush
Posted August 19 2016 - 20:01
“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
― Bill Watterson

“Don't be afraid of being scared. To be afraid is a sign of common sense. Only complete idiots are not afraid of anything.”
― Carlos Ruiz Zafón

“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
― Ziad K. Abdelnour

“They say even death can't cure an idiot”
-Ririn

“Any intelligent person knows that life is a beautiful thing and that the purpose of life is to be happy," said my father as he watched the three beauties. "But it seems only idiots are ever happy. How can we explain this?”
― Orhan Pamuk

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― Sarah Cook

“There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.”
― Anthony Liccione

“The kind of man who wants the government to adopt and enforce his ideas is always the kind of man whose ideas are idiotic.”
― H.L. Mencken

“To every rule there is an exception—and an idiot ready to demonstrate it. Don't be the one!”
― Vera Nazarian

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”
― Laura Davenport

“I'm fairly certain YOLO is just Carpe Diemm for stupid people.”
― Jack Black

“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”
― Albert Einstein

“Avoid and ignore the idiots who try to bring you down in life; they are not worth your time.”
― Ken Poirot

It's very simple. Liars initiate, haters carry forward, fools spread, idiots believe and mindful void.”
― Aditya Ajmera

“Any idiot or imbecile can easily make enemies; the important and the hard thing is to make friends easily and keep them as friends always!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan

“Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.”
― Raheel Farooq

“I believe that here on this planet there are people on the future and the last thing they will say won't be "We are from the future". Even they won't said, there aren't idiots!”
― Deyth Banger

“I simply refuse to deal with idiots...It has cut my social obligations in half.”
― Julia Quinn
Posted August 19 2016 - 23:28
Is the OP the ultimate troll because he isn't even in the uninvited anymore.lol.

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Gary Johnston
Posted August 19 2016 - 23:33

Best lotery in world. With the beast prize ever
Posted August 19 2016 - 23:55
I have a pretty big ass, so when I half ass something you're still getting something impressive.
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:03
Are you people still babbling on?
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:04
yup. problem?
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:11
“She looked like a character from a video game. One of those improbably busty, impossibly well-armed superchicks who could do acrobatics and hit the kill zone even while firing guns from both hands during a cartwheel.

"You look fucking ridiculous," she told herself.”
― Jonathan Maberry, Dead of Night
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:38
No, I just find it entertaining.
Posted August 20 2016 - 00:39
As you know, I've been on a bit of a hiatus.

So, if you don't mind my asking; what has been happening so far?

Page 4 of 6     23456