lol the disease is uninivited

Page 2 of 3     123

Posted August 12 2016 - 01:37
Yea it a open Forum But being a troll just to get aroused out of someone Mean you just Bored With your Life
Posted August 12 2016 - 01:38
And also seem like you have more fun in the forum Like someone else i know
Posted August 12 2016 - 02:06
the nice guy if your talking to me that way let me tell you...
i dont haave a life and im pround i dont haave a life and im pround i dont haave a life and im pround
i dont haave a life and im pround i dont haave a life and im pround
i dont haave a life and im pround
i yeah the game rocks but the forums awsome

Posted August 12 2016 - 02:18
Posted August 12 2016 - 02:23
Lol i agree with you Mr Mephisto
Posted August 12 2016 - 02:38
lol shhhhhhhhh
Posted August 12 2016 - 03:33
@Th3NicEGuy - Why does it take you 3 post to get your point across? Just edit the first one if nobody has replied yet.
I mean it does follow suit with the way your guy's forums go.
"Coming Soon..... With Bad Spelling..... Over the Course of 5 Forums/Posts.... In A Few Months.....When the Game Is Over."
Maybe if you guys would post a serious first post, we wouldnt have anything to troll till something irrelevant comes up. I doubt it though since you guys seem to be the butt of everyone's joke do to not spell checking and Tomas being butt hurt of last round.

Bugging you guys is fun. I am bored why else would I be playing this game. Isnt that the reason most people start playing games.

Posted August 12 2016 - 05:02
It funny how when you had first started to play the game you was giving out some good idea To the game that the Dev Can work with,
But the game wasnt your taste so you announce that you about to leave the game but you stayed and started Posting meme from left and right in anybody Forum You didnt care, Dont get me wrong you is Funny But the reason you stayed was because The Dev have Minor to no Rule In the Forum and also dont Reinforce the rule and that what you like.

Also If i have the ability to delete most comment in this game Like how other Game you can, all the unnecessary comment would be deleted But i cant.

But Hey i live in the USA where the First amendment is Freedom of Speech
Posted August 12 2016 - 05:23
america
Posted August 12 2016 - 06:27
It funny how when you had first started to play the game you was giving out some good idea To the game that the Dev Can work with,
But the game wasnt your taste so you announce that you about to leave the game but you stayed

Ok, so what I think you are referring to is this (http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=270) and/or This: (http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=279) to which if youre referring the second, that forum was created AFTER the first one so you got your facts mixed up and if you are referring only to the first I said, "Look RIGHT at the tippy top and read, "This is going to be a pretty general rant of all the things I've seen in this game. And why Im probably not going to play it anymore."" More specifically you are indicated at: And why Im probably not going to play it anymore. As you can see there is an underlined word in the sentence I have posted.

The Word: Probably - Defined by merriam-webster dictionary (of which uninvited doesnt seem to use) as:
-very likely : almost certainly
-insofar as seems reasonably true, factual, or to be expected : without much doubt

Rhymes with:
-Wobbly

Synonyms:
-assumably,
-doubtless,
-likely,
-presumably,
-as like as not (or like as not)

Antonyms:
-improbably

Related Words:
maybe, mayhap, perchance, perhaps, possibly; conceivably, imaginably, plausibly, practically, reasonably; potentially; assuredly, certainly, positively, really, presumedly, supposably, supposedly

Near Antonyms
-implausibly,
-inconceivably,
-incredibly,
-unbelievably,
-unthinkably

Probably, in the context that I used it, meant that I was debating on continuing to play and I decided to say. It did/does not mean that 100% without a doubt, indisputably, assuredly, certainly, clearly, definitely, doubtless, hands down, unarguably, incontestably, incontrovertibly, indeed, plainly, truly, unarguably, undeniably, undoubtedly, unquestionably that I was going to leave the game.

=====================================================================================================================================================

and started Posting meme from left and right in anybody Forum You didnt care, Dont get me wrong you is Funny

Memes are fun.... for me.... yes.
You're right, I dont care what you or anybody thinks about them.
Awwww..... Thank you!

=====================================================================================================================================================

But the reason you stayed was because The Dev have Minor to no Rule In the Forum and also dont Reinforce the rule and that what you like.

Ronald does have rules. Its the First Forum Posted On This Site: http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=1
He does put them to use. Most notably with a former clan member of yours in K1 that joined K2 and created Several Alt accounts:
http://www.the-outbreak.com/forum/read_topic.php?id=296
Its just a matter of bringing it to his attention.

To which I also say: I think the closest I man to violating a forum/game rule is posting memes (spamming) and picking on you guys (flaming). But at the same time if y'all are gonna dish it out, you best be able to take too. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, if I go down, we both are going down because there is substance evidence of forum violation on both our ends (more so on yours) to take all of us out.

But Hey i live in the USA where the First amendment is Freedom of Speech

And I quote: Most spaces on the internet are privately owned, and have no obligation to allow you to speak freely in their space. - http://lifehacker.com/5953755/what-exactly-is-freedom-of-speech-and-how-does-it-apply-to-the-internet
Private spaces are not protected by the first amendment as well as several other things to varying degrees. Internet sites and businesses are run by the terms of services SO, Your first amendment right does not apply to FaceBook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit or anything that makes you sign a terms of service before joining. Though it is in their best interest to give you such right if they want your business. Point being, there is a difference between private and public spaces.

Ball is in your court.
Image Oh and see how I posted this all in one forum/post instead of 5 separate comments on 5 separate forums, 5 times, and then went back to edit it. Try it, you might like it. If not, you can always go back to being vanilla.
Posted August 12 2016 - 12:47
Posted August 14 2016 - 19:08
smh
Posted October 12 2016 - 00:54
Does anyone else find this hilarious or is it just me? We need more memes.

Page 2 of 3     123