North American Treaty Organization (NATO)

Page 4 of 7     23456

Posted January 11 2017 - 18:04
uninvited are not in this round, BUT will be next for sure!

Had to disband before I lost dignity and besmirched the Uninvited clan name!

We are the Uninvited, War is uninvited, War rages on, We are War
Posted January 11 2017 - 18:34
Jemimer! It's nice to hear from you! I'm assuming you will be going into Kansas 3? Anyways, nice to see you again.
Posted January 11 2017 - 18:47
^_^ yup. K3 is good for me!
Posted January 11 2017 - 20:03
I am curious to see how next round pans out, tensions started before it does. Should all be entertaining to watch.
Posted January 11 2017 - 21:21
Am I missing something? I don't see any Drama starting.
Posted January 14 2017 - 19:50
We're coming... -Survivors Liberation Army
Posted January 15 2017 - 19:32
So are We. You Will Not Suppress the Voices of NATO and the Free in Kansas. Long Live NATO
Posted January 17 2017 - 21:33
NATO Public Service Announcement

Members of the North American Treaty Organization (NATO) will be expanding upon their current armies to prevent attacks upon their lands. We would like to say that Troops as of current are mainly for Defensive purposes and will simply be deployed in preparation for a possible attack against NATO, as in Kansas 3 the safety and stability of many are in jeopardy. Thank You.

From NATO (Leader - RussianFederation)
Posted January 25 2017 - 21:08
NATO Public Service Announcement

BIG Changes are coming to NATO, not in the rules but in how NATO as a Clan will Run. TheUnitedStates and Myself will be making two NATO's, These NATOs' will work together in creating a safe and prosperous Kansas for all. With 2 NATOs, many changes will come.

- These two NATOs' will have different leaders but will heavily work together
- We will have the same basic Code of Law and Rule as before
- We will change the advisor Role and name

If you have Questions, please ask.Thank You. (RussianFederation)
Posted January 25 2017 - 23:47
I have talked to the_united_states and heard about the possibility of a third clan. I would like to know if it is for sure. I am glad to be a member
Posted January 26 2017 - 09:16
lol guys. make one strong NATO clan instead two or three filled by random noobs
Posted January 26 2017 - 14:13
That's what I was planning but, This idea could work too. Rounds only last 2 months and if this idea does show to be insufficient and/or simply not work as intended, then next round NATO will again be remade into 1 clan. We will just have to see how it all pans out.
Posted January 30 2017 - 22:07
NATO UPDATE

- After much Thought, Myself and my Close Members have agreed that a Two-Clan NATO would be less beneficial to the Mission of NATO. The NATO Leader (Myself, RussianFederation) will be stopping the Multi-Clan Idea, It has proven not useful in the Past. This is Official as of NOW, NATO will stay NATO. All Update prior saying other (and anyone else saying otherwise) are wrong. Thank You.

Message from NATO Leader RussianFederation.

Page 4 of 7     23456