Announcement from NATO

Posted September 10 2016 - 03:56
NATO this next round will have to be more aggressive, as in previous rounds we were "bullied" as you could say. NATO will ALWAYS stay true to its values of Peace, Prosperity, and Preservation for it, its allies, and Clans or Towns in which have did nothing wrong.

NATO will not provoke and/or Start any wars first, NATO will always have a reason for entering and resolving conflicts. NATO is a clan in which Peace is promoted, therefor if you do nothing to harm us, we will do nothing to harm you.

- McComb - I'd be very happy if we could be allied in the round coming up next, of course we will have to wait and see.

- Jemimer (Anonymous) - I'd like to be allied in the next round as well, we have had a very peaceful relationship and our clans are usually supportive of one another.

Thanks for reading - From Blackwell (clubasquirrel) Leader of NATO
Posted September 10 2016 - 06:11
Posted September 10 2016 - 06:27
Posted September 10 2016 - 13:48
ha, peace can't solve everything
now trust me peace can solve a lot {i have experience] but some times you need to fight back (even if its for a small acre) thats how respect is earned and points are gained
Posted September 10 2016 - 19:07
Glory to the Union, and Long Live The U.K.S.R!
Posted September 13 2016 - 23:11
Copper_Pug (Whats your ingame name?) Trust me, i'm aware of that, and in the PAST NATO has almost been 100% peaceful, of course if someone took an acre we took it back and such. This Round NATO will be much more aggressive towards protecting itself.
Posted October 02 2016 - 08:41
Nato,More aggressive?That sounds intersting,Fun times for those playing.
Posted October 02 2016 - 11:18
To bad he not playing