"Never Forget"

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted September 11 2016 - 07:24
I would just like to make a Post Remembering the Thousands of Lives that were lost today in such a Tragic act of Violence. Let this day, September the 11th, be Never Forgotten. The Hundreds of Men and Women that lost their lives just doing their daily business, the hundreds that sacrificed their lives to save others, and the many that were in the planes, and the many in the Pentagon. Let this Day Never Be Forgotten.

Never Forget

(While not Game Related, I felt this should be made) - Thank You.
Posted September 11 2016 - 13:14
amen brother
Posted September 11 2016 - 21:37
RazorBackSlasher is Mooslim.
Posted September 11 2016 - 22:07
Your Post was just Terrible... 9/11 is not a joking matter. I hope you remove what you posted.
Posted September 11 2016 - 22:40
0_____0 this almost make me want to flatten your town right now
Posted September 12 2016 - 03:37
To comedy, nothing is sacred!
Posted September 12 2016 - 03:40
9/11, such a terrible day. A day that which shall live in infamy...
Posted September 13 2016 - 17:12
I have removed the post, please show some respect on the day itself.
Posted September 13 2016 - 23:04
Thank You.
Posted September 14 2016 - 16:35
Listen, 9/11 was bad and all, but, this was completely fine to post what I had.
Posted September 14 2016 - 23:29
No, It was extremely disrespectful and untasteful.
Posted September 14 2016 - 23:48
Been staring at this and honestly, not the best place to post stuff like this. Sure, type it up, frame it, hang it on a wall but the internet is not the place for sentimental value.

People like to think that the first amendment applies to the internet. Well it doesnt. It applies to the USA in certain situations, not the private sectors owned by companies. When you walk up on to the internet, you gotta expect some things: Bigots, feminists, neo-nazism, trolls, and extremist. To post something on the internet, you have to know everyone is going to see it and everyone has their opinions. You're gonna have to listen to those opinions and take it like a man or never look back on it.

After that one of two things happen, it gets cleaned up or it gets left alone. Cleaning up a forum is not always the best choice for a company (EX: Twitter), it can be looked at as a forum of suppression and censorship but it is a company's right to do so. Most companies just don't due to that first amendment mentality, "its the internet, its public and I have the right," and that mentality when suppressed or censored cause people to leave and the company loses money. Companies dont want that.

ANYWAYS, point is, if youre gonna post something on the internet, youre gonna have to deal with whatever may come your way and how the moderators handle it.

PERSONALLY, I dont think this forums should have ever been made. Sure it highlights the loss on 9/11 but at the same time, are you going to make a forum for those lost in the Paris attack (for France), or the Orlando Shooting (for the LGBTQ+ Community), or the Earthquake in Italy, and every mass shooting/tragedy/loss of life/loss of pride the world has seen in recorded history. If you are, you got a lot of work to do my friend and you best be updating it every time someone dies of unnatural causes. If not, then this forum is to highlight 1 american loss in the vast time space continuum of life and is subsequently, utterly as ignorant and self-centered as whatever comment RimC99 made. You raise too many emotions and conflicts with this post and expect offense not to be made at some point. That's like a Twitch streamer putting their twitch handle in there username and expecting NOT to get screen sniped or setting out a jelly doughnut out with the sign "Please Take" and expecting NO ONE to take it.
Posted September 15 2016 - 01:11
I have never said that He shouldn't be allowed to express his feelings, It was simply immature and not needed, therefor we had it removed. It's that simple. I'm aware the internet "isn't the place for blah blah blah", your talking like I know nothing. Quite Frankly, i don't care what you have to say on this matter. It really isn't a Free Speech issue, as those were untasteful Jokes, he wasn't expressing a constructive (or Destructive) opinion legitimately.

Page 1 of 2    12