Clan Forum: Drama... A Sh*@ ton of Drama

Posted October 01 2016 - 17:56
@Ronald
@the-outbreak

Greetings,

It's that time of the year again, October; the Pumpkins are shown, they fully ripened. With the orange glow and the stem that children of all ages and generations have grown to love; the trick-o'- treaters will soon be going about gathering sweets and delight, and the people will soon be bobbing for apples. But, something new has just occurred on the-outbreak, something never seen before...

Well, it finally happened, shit has finally hit the fan! It happened last November with the Wolves clan conquering the entire map, albeit, that led to new things being implemented to the game to prevent such events of happening again. Other than that brief digression, some drama has arisen due to a person commandeering someone's clan name, NATO, which has caused an influx of useless Threads in the Clan Forum.

I am going to refrain from my opinion on the matter, however, I do think that something needs to be done to end this ridiculous bicker- this drama!

The forums are not here for you to create a conversation amongst one another discussing private matters, drama, and anything else that does not regard the game in its entirety. You people should have taken this conflict to your PM's and resolved the matter there. But, no, you wanted the entire site to see your immaturity and your incompetence, and your utter lacking of conducting yourselves properly.

Now, I am not condoning either of your actions, I am not supporting either party, but, I do think that this has become nothing more than a burden to the site, and may cause conflict in the near future.

To my honest knowledge, neither party is innocent or guilty of anything. This is a problem that could have been solved in the very beginning by the former conceding their argument and letting it go, or they could have discussed it with a MOD.

So, please, don't bring your drama to the game.
Posted October 01 2016 - 19:26
I swear, Kid's are flooding this game.
Posted October 01 2016 - 19:34
I agree. I'm done with these threads. I simply used them to communicate with my disputer, becuase he refuesed to speak with me on the matter privatley.

Although now, I think the dispute is over. I don't want anyone's game experience to be ruined, or anyone to quit the game.
Posted October 01 2016 - 20:20
This drama is easy to resolve and forget just:

- Frost027 disband this fake NATO clan right now and in future be more careful to not be source of similiar problems. Is not so hard to check forum or game rankings and avoid creating clan or town with similiar name to used by someone other.

- clubasquirrel back to game, forget about whole accident, create your NATO clan and have fun.