Cannibal Republic of Kansas

Page 4 of 11     23456

Posted October 28 2016 - 23:43
Fellow Citizens of Kansas,we are proud to announce we [ The UKSR ] are looking into.....Nuclear War-Heads in the Kansas Area.IT IS TIME FOR THE NUCLEAR OPTION!
Posted October 29 2016 - 00:20
Luceus is going to make some smart ass remark about a well fried meal or some shit. God I hate the cannibals, but they do have my respect.

This should be their anthem actually. https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=d8pmCSItNDs
Posted October 29 2016 - 00:27
That is True,That man is as witty as he is annoying,from what a UKSR Member said,we are setting up borders!And rationing out...PEACE!
Posted October 29 2016 - 13:54
Posted October 29 2016 - 16:22
Nice one Lecues
Posted October 29 2016 - 17:42
Maybe the lack of role play of you might be one factor to all this aggression, maybe. After all, it is just a game.
Posted October 29 2016 - 18:51
It is not about roleplay and not about aggression, it is only about trollish attitude of some newbies.
Posted October 31 2016 - 16:14
Posted October 31 2016 - 22:57
Dear Mr.Luceus

We (United States Emergency Forces) would like to request you,and your forces in the Kansas South,Pull away from the Northern Half of the state.Due to a cumbersome amount of problems with your Nation(And they're morals) we do need to ask you leave the Northern Half of Kansas to the United States,and her allied forces.Thank you.
-United States Emergency Forces™ Making a Better Kansas,and a Safe United States™

Posted October 31 2016 - 23:08
People already asked, he basically tells them to fuck off. Nice attempt though.
Posted November 01 2016 - 09:39
@B
Nope. You, your fallen government and other followers of the old order need to move out from Kansas till is such possibility. It is not USA anymore, your dictate is over.
I even not mention that these northern acres were taken during war vs. UKSR, so UKSR is the only who can talk about such territory. They lost it, but at least they fough for it, in same time cowards like you just hid instead help them. Now you come and want this land. Shame.

@Mc
We not tell to people fuck off, we answered as reasonably and kindly as was possible, so stop spread your crap here. Is funny how hardly you lick my ass in game and how loudly you play hero here on forum. But whatever, soon chickenshit conformists like you will be eradicated from this land.
Posted November 01 2016 - 13:20
Very Aggressive. Us towns have not fallen and will never fall to such a radical organization.
Posted November 01 2016 - 13:26
Man,This is what i come back to...I'm kind've disappointed, I'll have to do something about this next round...

Page 4 of 11     23456