Cannibal Republic of Kansas

Page 8 of 11     678910

Posted May 30 2018 - 10:09

As I said somewhere above it was last round for the Cannibal Republic of Kansas. After long months of domination and 8 (or 9) victorious rounds our crusade is officially ended. Unbeaten, unbroken, this is how we end.

Thanks to all who co-created Cannibals community during these almost 2 years. We had pleasure to guest in ranks game veterans, representatives of old famous clans, but also newcomers, and a lot of just nice guys who came and joined us. We all had a lot of fun and achieved something unique together. CRoK was deadly effective when it comes to warfare, but what more important created stable and trusted group free from cheaters, trolls, raging kids and plain idiots, just nice team to back and play every round.

Greetings to these who fought against us, especially to these who back to K3 every round no matter what. Sorry if our style of play was for you the embodiment of cockiness or dicks measuring, that wasnt intended, we just played as hard as possible in area which is most proper for that, bad things were just side effects of such gameplay.

Need to say that despite of CRoK disband we as players not go anywhere, I guess most of us will play in next rounds and most likely in same hard style as usual. Anyway, goal is to make area more open again and give other players/clans field for their kind of fun. K3 is still most challenging zone, Ronald working hard to keep game progressive and interesting, so Im sure we can expect only good things and a lot of fun in future.

Thats all. Long live the CRoK. RIP the CRoK.
Posted May 30 2018 - 21:35
greetz, bye
Posted June 06 2018 - 16:39
I would like to join the glorious Cannibal Republic of Kansas
Posted June 11 2018 - 10:15
Leave on a high... and a glorious high at that
Posted July 11 2018 - 07:52
Aw come on!
I join this game a few days after one of the most epic clans leaves?
:(
Posted July 11 2018 - 13:06
Asmod, they were a scourge on K3. Be happy.
Posted July 11 2018 - 13:21
Yeah, it is too late to join.
And yeah, we were a scourge.
Sadly, without us K3 not became better place to play. Is more abandoned, boring and static than before. I guess it is just dusk of this hardcore game area.
Posted July 12 2018 - 21:20
There's no reason we can't come back in the future - hopefully once K3 is more active though. And to anyone considering joining or checking out K3, what's left of this round and the next round or so is probably the time to do it - it's a great opportunity to get some experience here, and learn some of the tactics that are commonly used in this area.
Posted July 13 2018 - 00:49
lmao.
Come join me in K1 XD.
Posted July 13 2018 - 18:10
There wouldn't be a K1T.
The Normies would all eat or get eaten.
Posted July 18 2018 - 07:43
Holy cow, I just read a chronicle of an awesome clan here! And now their leaving?

Oy! Luceus! Is there a chance for revival? I wanna fight a war with ye and fail miserably! Just for fun of course >:D
Posted July 18 2018 - 12:21
IF LUCEUS COMES BACK IM STARTING A POST-APOCALYPTIC CRUSADE.
Posted December 17 2018 - 19:13
YOU ARE NASTY ND SO RE YOUR FOLLOWERS.

Page 8 of 11     678910