Cannibal Republic of Kansas

Page 8 of 12     678910

Posted November 29 2017 - 03:46
is there real competition in K3 or is it only a dick measuring competition?
Posted November 29 2017 - 06:36
Arguably the latter, could be the former if more people were here - it really isn't that bad to be honest, with how few towns there are here, there usually isn't much for competition.
Posted November 29 2017 - 15:00
henry - I have no dick, so nothing to measure?
Posted December 26 2017 - 20:51

Posted March 31 2018 - 13:19

The Cannibals once again liberated Kansas 3 from corrupted government, raiders oppression, and farmville lovers. Once again peace, justice and tasty diet has triumphed.
Hail to Greedy_Scumbag, Mohawk, Adlerhorst, The_Pit, Anonymous and Orgrimmar!
Cya next round.
Posted May 16 2018 - 16:12
Noice :) (even tho this was 1 month and a half late lol)
Posted May 23 2018 - 11:24

After almost 2 years and countless victorious rounds the time has come to say goodbye and announce that for the clan Cannibal Republic of Kansas current round is the last round.

Need to say that there is no drama in ranks nor defeat in war as cause of disband, but there are other reasons. Thoughts and experience collected in current/previous rounds by me, and confirmed by some opinions of my teammates lie behind this decision.
Main thing is fact that we can't achieve more than we did. We can't win more or dominate harder. It may sound like bragging, but is not, literally, we did something unique in this game by developing really stable community and permanently turning one of three playable game areas into our private slaughter house. It was funny and enjoyable time for us, but I think we are done.
Other, but not less important reason is will to repopulate K3, make it more open and less biased, and again filled by multiple clans and players with their own wars and style of play. Paradoxically, playing hard in the hardest game area in long term not resulted in less farmville and more warfare around, but in a dozens of pissed players and totally wasted area. Time to fix things a bit and hopefully bring more fun and activity to Kansas 3 in future.

Later will be time to say something more and make some summary.

Keep grilling! Enjoy the last supper!
Posted May 23 2018 - 14:07
oh k
Posted May 23 2018 - 22:19
Fine decision
Posted May 23 2018 - 22:36
long live the cannibals
and farewell
\m/
Posted May 30 2018 - 10:08
Round is over. Cannibals domination maintained.
Squad: Big_Bite, Mohawk, The_Pit, KuruTown, Greedy_Scumbag, Salisbury, Orgrimmar, R4id3rT0wn, The_Infested.
Thanks for playing.
Posted May 30 2018 - 10:09

As I said somewhere above it was last round for the Cannibal Republic of Kansas. After long months of domination and 8 (or 9) victorious rounds our crusade is officially ended. Unbeaten, unbroken, this is how we end.

Thanks to all who co-created Cannibals community during these almost 2 years. We had pleasure to guest in ranks game veterans, representatives of old famous clans, but also newcomers, and a lot of just nice guys who came and joined us. We all had a lot of fun and achieved something unique together. CRoK was deadly effective when it comes to warfare, but what more important created stable and trusted group free from cheaters, trolls, raging kids and plain idiots, just nice team to back and play every round.

Greetings to these who fought against us, especially to these who back to K3 every round no matter what. Sorry if our style of play was for you the embodiment of cockiness or dicks measuring, that wasnt intended, we just played as hard as possible in area which is most proper for that, bad things were just side effects of such gameplay.

Need to say that despite of CRoK disband we as players not go anywhere, I guess most of us will play in next rounds and most likely in same hard style as usual. Anyway, goal is to make area more open again and give other players/clans field for their kind of fun. K3 is still most challenging zone, Ronald working hard to keep game progressive and interesting, so Im sure we can expect only good things and a lot of fun in future.

Thats all. Long live the CRoK. RIP the CRoK.
Posted May 30 2018 - 21:35
greetz, bye

Page 8 of 12     678910