The Noob Army

Page 1 of 2    12

Posted October 04 2016 - 21:52
We are a mercenary group in the region of K3. We are united to get on goal, wealth, loot, and power.
I suggest joining if you seek any of the following-
Loot and wealth
Unity
Power
Brotherhood
Freedom from tyranny of over powered players

Just three rules, simple enough.
1) We do not except contracts against the Axic Powers.
2) The leader has total power of what contract to except or not.
3) Do not ridicule the weak.

Open alliance to any who wants to join, especially the noobs.

Sincerely,
Dunwall, the leader of The Noob Army.
Latest News And Updates
The Noob Army have successfully started a second division. The Noob Army Second Divisio.
Posted October 04 2016 - 23:27
With all do Respect, if you attack ANY Members of the American Alliance, we will be forced to Counter-attack. I recommend you steer clear of AA Members.

And Axis Members/Clans, what do you mean?
Posted October 04 2016 - 23:45
Simple the Axic Powers are the leaders of some powerful clans. And as of recent we do sell protection from Noob Army attacks for anyone interested.
Posted October 05 2016 - 03:41
I believe the AA shall be just fine without protection. They can protect themselves, after all. As for the 'Axic Powers', why not accept contracts against them? Nothing wrong with knocking them down a few pegs. Show the so called 'high and mighty' that they are mortal after all.
Posted October 05 2016 - 03:42
Well.. We are some of the "High and Mighty", so.
Posted October 05 2016 - 04:10
We have never claimed to be 'high and mighty' and we aren't. We truly aren't. We may have a higher position now, though that will fall soon enough. It always will, though if we work hard enough, we will be able to retain it longer, or even earn it back, through work.
Posted October 05 2016 - 04:18
I am in favor of having people to do my dirty work.
Posted October 05 2016 - 04:28
I just help out when people don't want to get their hands dirty and for those poor new players that needs a little help. I owe my great start to the Axic Powers. I mean nothing personal against any particular clan, it's just business.
Posted October 05 2016 - 04:45
Very True. (referring to RegentLorthemarTheron)
Posted October 05 2016 - 20:56
And also, we happen to be in alliances and be friends with people in those Axis Powers clans. It's in our best interest to not attack or undermine them.
Posted October 05 2016 - 21:00
Yes it is.
Posted October 05 2016 - 21:00
Yes it is.
Posted October 14 2016 - 21:09
The Nube Army is a surprisingly good and kind organization. Being that they are suppose to be mercenaries. I'd give them 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Page 1 of 2    12