The Story of NATO

Posted October 15 2016 - 07:13
This is the Original NATO, for clarification.

So, where do I start? Alright, the Bell had just rung for my 1st hour class, Math. Today we were allowed on our Chromebooks for a while and I was browsing for interesting games to play, I came across "The Outbreak", it looked interesting therefor I decided to play it, and was instantly hooked. I spawned in Kansas 1, a complete noob. After checking out the game, playing it, understanding what to do, I decided "Hey, you know what, I'm going to make a Clan, in which towns that just want to play, play without war, play with people who just want to play, can be". So I decided to make NATO (North American Treaty Organization), obviously getting much inspiration for the name from the actual NATO.

After making NATO, I invited a nearby town, he was significantly larger than me, but to my surprise, he joined! This town I forget it's name, but this was where NATO started. I was fairly new, so I (unknowingly at the time) made two or three Clan Pages for NATO. I remember there was an extremely, extremely powerful clan this round, like the Wolves or something, I forgot the name. NATO couldn't do much this round, a long with every over clan, due to the fact that this one clan owned... EVERYTHING. I forgot most of the first round I ever played, but i'm sure I came in third, Maybe second.

My second round, I was much better at the game, and instantly made NATO again with a New clan page, by this time, NATO actually gained a large population, very quickly. I was very surprised, as our tactic for being strong, was not being strong, but staying peaceful. NATO did get into a couple fights here and there, but we never provoked a War, and even when members were attacked, we wouldn't attack back, not due to not being able to, but because we didn't want too. I'm pretty sure this is when I met "the_Council", he was truly the definition of a Great Clan member, he truly believed in NATO. This is the round in which I met McComb, i'm pretty sure. To say the least, It was a great moment, because he really does roleplay, he takes things more seriously, which I do enjoy very much.

The Third round, which would be NATO's last full round, was very fun. I had a friend of mine from school (Silvermoon_City) Join, and he was very good at first, but then attacked NATO. There was a Long War, which ended in a NATO Victory. NATO almost always came in third, second, or even first sometimes. Rarely. This was the clan in which NATO got into a very long war, with Nighthriller I believe. This Round is the round in Which the Uninvited and NATO truly became good friends, working together, and ultimately forming a very effective Alliance. Most everyone in their alliance was very friendly and showed similar values. I believe this was the Last round in which The_Council was apart of NATO, or last round, anyways, it was very nice to have him in NATO.

The last round, which NATO only around half completed, was because of issue's in which we not Game Related occurred, I decided to unfortunately leave, and I sometimes regretted it, not being able to talk with Anonymous (Jemimer or somethin) and McComb. NATO though, never did truly die, I would hop on every so often, and see a couple messages in the NATO clan page, asking NATO to come back, but Why? We never did go to war, we only fought to protect and serve the ones who couldn't themselves, that's when I realized some (maybe a very small amount) of people wanted NATO, they wanted to be in a Clan, in which they can just play, not go to war every other week, not worry about a Bad Ally, not worry about much besides the well being of his own clan.

NATO was going to return, but after some "complications" I just decided to make the American Alliance for this round, to avert anymore
issues.

Some people in which I'd like to Thank for making this Game such, such an enjoyable experience is - Anonymous (Jemimer, I think), McComb, the_Council, Nighthriller Clan leader, and more.

Thank You for Reading!, I may post more on this Later, as this was an extremely, EXTREMELY small portion of the Story of Outbreak, in which NATO Gladly participated.

Posted October 15 2016 - 08:50
THANKYOU for the mention, I am glad to support you guys, and over the last few servers have made some great allies, friends and comrades.

you always have my support!

Jem/Anonymous
Posted October 15 2016 - 14:23
Pretty cool story!

Chromebooks? My school give us Chromebooks too and that's what I am using right now. PM me.
Posted October 15 2016 - 17:20
This is very informative for those that are new to the game or just don't know.
Posted October 15 2016 - 22:24
It was great, really. However, you were lacking somewhat in the area in which I attacked you following Operation Weekend Shark.
Posted October 15 2016 - 22:38
Like I said there is a lot of history not there, mainly due to me not being able to remember much of what happened.
Posted November 05 2017 - 00:51
nato back :(
Posted November 06 2017 - 16:26
What if someone else took on NATO?

And actually use it as a Military Alliance guaranteeing the protection of it's fellow allies?