Mohawk

Page 1 of 4    12

Posted October 19 2016 - 12:39
Everyone, (except Mohawk, obviously)

Mohawk is becoming a problem. Nearly everything except our own towns belong to him. I don't have a problem with a player simply winning, it's just that no one seems else wants to win. In any game between multiple people (unless it's co-op), you will knock the leader down a peg or 2 so you yourself can win. Except, in this game, right now everyone is LETTING Mohawk win. Nobody seems to actually attack his acres upon acres of land (except Castle Black, good job on that) and he gets to let all the resources flow in so his army gets stronger and more unstoppable. He's already become a monster of an opponent, and if we don't ally to try and knock him down, we'll never beat him. Side-Note: Mohawk you are doing a great job and this is nothing personal, but it's only fair that you have some actual competition.
Posted October 19 2016 - 13:20
I know that this thread is not for my eyes, but let me say few words.
I had just good start, also I'm a bit more active in this part of round than it was in past and it is whole secret of my current "power". As usual I'm more concentrated on good fun, teamwork, long term profits and final victory than about these few acres around on early stage of game. You know, acres come and go, I'm humble, but of course ready for both eventualities.
When you take a look on these guys in my clan you will know that at least 3 of them is far more experienced and skilled than me and I'm just more like scout than first line soldier. I'm just part of bigger machinery, temporary most visible and active.
So well, you just overestimating me.

But I can agree with you that game is boring when only one side going to win. Lack of equal opponents especially in late part of round is big problem of this game.
Posted October 19 2016 - 14:07
I couldn't care less about him owning the majority of land. So long as he does not mess with me and my town, McComb, I don't have any beef with him.
Posted October 20 2016 - 06:29
I agree, especially for those people that just started to play K3.
Posted October 20 2016 - 07:08
as long as he dosent attack my town itself, im fine with it
Posted October 22 2016 - 01:31
I'm fine with some people not caring, but it's just that EVERYBODY is just sitting back and letting him win. I'm saying give him fair competition in a game mainly about resources and social interaction/competition. It's what the acres are for, to initiate competition. All I'm saying is that at least a few people should really play the game to win. I know i will.
Posted October 22 2016 - 03:41
See thats the midset you need. It will be a fair round up there if you all work together. If he is so big then scout his acres and take out the ones that he has built on. He has to have acres supporting his town or his multiplier would be like x20 by now. You all take them all at once lets say round 500 he will be forced to send troops out. When he sends them out burn the acres and then the bigger guys should attack his town. Destroy his building kill his patrols. Steal his resources. While I really don't know what is going on there I know how to take someone like that down. Take his acres then burn them. If you keep them then he will just take them back and then he will have the resource income back. Oh also poisen his population to 0. He will be making a lot of food but thats where burning the acres especially the plains will come in. Just a few hints.
Posted October 22 2016 - 11:18
Nice plan, for sure works well in K2 when bunch of towns fight against one or when you try hunt down noob from k1. But well, in k3 things are more complicated, diplomacy is more advanced, clans are filled by experienced players and such. Cheap tactic is not enough.
Posted October 22 2016 - 17:42
Diplomacy here is pretty complicated too. Those aren't really cheap tactics. What would you suggest to do? What just avoid him and let him take ouver the map. You work together than you can knock him down a few points.
Posted October 22 2016 - 18:38
Your tactic is not bad at all, contain good basics, but is not enough if you using it against experienced players who know how counter it OR against members of tough and well organized clan OR on early phase of round when no one care about defending acres so easy take and lose one, buildings ratio is low, mortars are expensive to hire and maintain, poisoning population is wasting of op energy and such...

Don't take this thread too serious. I'm not so overpowered like author of this thread described me.
Posted October 22 2016 - 18:56
how about we not plan to take down one of the most powerful people in k3 on a public thread, go to the tavern or something
Posted October 23 2016 - 03:18
First off, I'm a Noob who has his first ever town, doing pretty well, and I skipped K1 and k2. So I'm fine with those sound tactics. Second, when did I call Luceus OP? I agreed with him on another thread but I don't recall that. Finally, it's fine doing this on a public thread where everybody can see it. It gets more people into the conversation AND even if Mohawk takes a minute and reads it, it won't really matter. I mean, if he decided to go become the most powerful player this easily, he should expect at least SOME opposition. Oh, and one more thing, the "diplomacy" is honestly mostly roleplay, where it, in reality, is just alliances between people. This is my first game, so I may have taken how this game works the wrong way, but here we have the top ten players tied at level 36, where acres and attacks are almost all of what's left for the leaderboard competition. At this stage, those alliances are doomed to break up somehow, or at least should be. Most people just settled and sat on their alliances being all "smart" with democracy. Mohawk's the smart one that got there first and understood that, and then initiated mass "democracy" to stay on friendly terms and frankly, to make his game that much easier. Again, not saying that's bad, I'm just saying we should do something about it.

In rebellion,

Funk-Town
Posted October 23 2016 - 03:37
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD I just realized Luceus was the mayor of Mohawk. I'm a compete idiot. Bye.

Page 1 of 4    12