N3xus

Page 1 of 3    12

Posted November 21 2016 - 18:07
Beware the N3xus clan, for they are a band of liars and traitors.
Posted November 21 2016 - 18:15
fuck nexus
Posted November 21 2016 - 18:17
Agreed, two of their members, Iron_Side and Silvernvillage, betrayed our clan.
Posted November 22 2016 - 10:52
I am still allied with them and i know something about the situations that were applied to these guys.
I asked them directly and received a fair answer.

So before insulting someone, maybe you should ask them too. Because i cant tell it for them.
Posted November 22 2016 - 12:03
Thank you Tommson88. Your response is greatly appreciated. Anything that was done, was done with reason. For those involved; it's not betrayal if brought upon oneself. To those on the outside looking in; say what you will but we have always been honest and fair. That being said, yes... there are times in a game like this where misinformation needs to be applied in certain situations to uphold standards as individuals and as a whole.
Posted November 23 2016 - 00:03
*edit message to remove while possibly clearing things up due to this last post* *currently says not available to delete*
Posted November 24 2016 - 15:09
nexus kicked me for no reason they said it was because one of their allies i attacked him but he attacked me first i offered peace and he said no then lied to them now there just shooting balistic missles and stuff at me and i have no acres
Posted November 24 2016 - 22:48
You're not mentioning the provoking attacks with other towns allied to the clan prior to the situation with the member that you're talking about. And then N3xus attempted to offer you, Mattking, Peace twice. You declined with a replied along the lines of "Me and my allies are coming for you". Then attacked... THEN requested peace.
Posted November 25 2016 - 04:11
you will fal nexus
Posted November 25 2016 - 06:37
This is a game of war & survival so have fun, attack, seek revenge, take everything. I think that I can speak for the clan saying that we have enjoyed playing together, making friends of enemies and enemies of friends.. whether or not we end up in 1st or 15th is irrelevant.
To add, I don't think anybody realizes how much N3xus as a whole has given away whenever they were able to and even at times leaving themselves vulnerable to follow through with a request. Some of the members would be significantly stronger if they were selfish liars like some of you out their in this neat little online world.
If we "fal" we "fal"... but we had fun.
Posted November 25 2016 - 09:28
I have ally's in N3xus they are not the bunch of scumbags you are calling them
Posted November 27 2016 - 21:11
Just so everyone knows the kind of player that is: Username: matttyylop / Town name of previous round: Mattking
Here is the message he sends out after the round ends:
"hows that ally now u dumb sucker shouldnt have kicked me now ima take your government locations you dick"

Yep. For one, that alone shows the type of person he is and when members talk like that, it relates to them playing in the same manner. Which was not allowed in our clan, we enjoy the game, fighting, everything about it. What we do not like is backstabbing our allies or saying one thing and doing the opposite.

The times he took the locations, we were all pretty much thrilled, he held them until his town starved and his men were withdrawn... every time. Plus, didn't hold them long enough to use them. Main reason I'm bringing this up. He waited until the end to talk smack worded like an ignorant child. Prior to that, as another member mentioned. We offered peace, he declined saying he was coming after us. Then attacked. Then begged for peace.

Words for the future: if you run in to him, or other members like him.. unless you're that type of player, it would be advised to simply avoid the situation all together.

Anyways, to everyone that played this round and that we interacted with: allies & enemies. Good game! Even to Mattking, who's ignorance was great for a laugh once his true nature was revealed.
All together, this was fun and thanks to the devs for creating a neat game that allows for unique situations and meeting some really cool people.
Posted November 27 2016 - 23:20
Yea NExus is horrible Iron_Side needs to know the meaning of peace 100 thousands of policemen are being made tomorrow

Page 1 of 3    12