N3xus

Page 2 of 3     123

Posted November 27 2016 - 23:21
Yea NExus is horrible Iron_Side needs to know the meaning of peace 100 thousands of policemen are being made tomorrow
Posted November 28 2016 - 04:21
I have done some things that I deeply regret, but making a comeback is what I'm known for in other games. N3xus was a great ally to me as a whole, but a series of unfortunate events lead to a catastrophic decline in our relations. Only their clan leader trusts me, but the ones that I favored the most turned away from me. While I cannot say that I am guilty for the things I've done, I can say that what I've done is something that will influence me for the rest of my Outbreak days. Sine I will be in K1 with N3xus for awhile, I hope to rewrite my image in their eyes, as a peacekeeping unifier. The
Spartan Clan will not fall. Forgedo will have a legacy. N3xus will be put in their rightful place, as great champions of K1.

Forgedo

PS-Silvernvillage-Next round

Whatever you may do to strike me down, I will not cower away from you. I will still help you, I will still wage the shadow wars that I always do. But I hope to rebuild the bond between us and our clans.
Posted November 28 2016 - 15:31
Looking forward to allies next round
Posted November 28 2016 - 20:17
Jamirsellers: How are you making "100 thousands of policemen". I am confused about your post to do with Iron_Side. If any attacks were made after the round ended, week 1344, those are only attacks made in an exercise for future play. The round has ended, nothing goes towards anything at this point. If you have an issue with Iron_Side please message him about it or Plan3t_T3rror. Nothing at this point should affect moving forward

Forgedo: Your post is inspiring towards working to rewrite the image create towards the end, we really do hope that trust can be rebuilt but I do hope you understand where N3xus is coming from towards how you went about leading your clan against us in the end. An endgame battle was fun and no hard feelings against that. It comes down to issues beyond that. Also, I don't believe you are able to stay in K1 past this round. Over 30k points and K2 is the minimum. N3xus & Spartan will be moving to a map of more experienced, cutthroat players and clans than we have yet to come across.
Posted November 29 2016 - 14:59
you guys are a bunch of assholes for calling people traitors i have a friend in the n3xus clan and he is one of the nicest people i have ever met if you have a problem with one person u do not have to complain about the whole clan u are calling them a bunch of assholes but really u are the assholes. i'm an asshole and leader of the assholes clan but u are the biggest dickheads i have ever met. nobody gives a shit so shut the fuck up u jackasses. yall just afraid they are in charge of everything.
Posted November 29 2016 - 21:48
*standing ovation for wolmaster44* Thank you for taking the time to offer up your unbiased opinion... and just because we did well and worked well together this round doesn't mean next time in K2 will go the same way. I'm sure we will have a target on our backs from day 1 but hopefully those that were allies and worked with us will remember and continue to do so. We hope to go into the next round with more friends than enemies considering all of us here in K1 will be up against much bigger threats going into K2.
Posted November 30 2016 - 15:23
i dont know if im going to k2 but if i do go i would love to join your clan or be allies in k2
Posted November 30 2016 - 19:27
If you end up in the round, hit us up!
Posted December 01 2016 - 01:25
Forgedo and mattking are in K2, Spartan clan has moved.
Posted December 01 2016 - 14:31
i want to be an ally and hope to be a powerful one. i hope you consider my offer. i hope that in the end we end on the winning side. hit me up when you have an answer until then i will stay with what i'm familiar with, my own clan.
Posted December 01 2016 - 14:49
Wolfmaster44, I have yet to find your location, but I always finish the map as a first priority, I'll find you, and ally with you. You're not as new to this right? Not that it matters, much.
Posted December 01 2016 - 15:54
i'm not that new i would love to have you as an ally. after art n3xus reads my proposition if he declines my offer than i would love to create a clan with you. furthermore i also like to uncover the map first so i know where my threats/possible allies are. i just want to warn everyone that i have a bit of a temper and i could be of serious concern if i'm to be angered. i like keeping allies but if you start a war ill finish it.
Posted December 01 2016 - 16:27
This is true. Silvern betrayed my clan

Page 2 of 3     123