N3xus

Page 3 of 3     23

Posted December 01 2016 - 21:56
Things will get better, i promise.
Posted December 01 2016 - 23:46
Hello everyone that is reading this.
I will tell you a bit about myself, so that way you won't have to waste any time researching me. I have a massive amount of patience when it comes to this game, I live in Texas, so I'm normally behind by 24 hours but I'm normally on when the Europeans aren't, which is sometimes good or bad, and I am always willing to negotiate. I have 3 rounds of experience, yet I've done better than most others. I like making alliances, because it opens up a new path to victory. I am serving in the military, but I am state side for the next 3 months, (big hint about me here to)-> because God decided that the…for lack of better unclassified word…natives should have a situation that doesn't require my attention. Me being in the military doesn't help much because now I'm a mayor of a rising Kansas town. I will always talk things over, and I value my team, I always watch out for my friends. N3xus members are all my friends, some more than others. I will only attack if you A: threaten my clanmates B: threaten my allies C: talk about politics D: attack me for no reason. Now, I'm going to do something that I hate, advertise, but how else am I supposed to get the word out there?

Join the Spartan clan!
Every clan I've led has always finished top 4!
We (clanmates) always watch out for one another!
Spartans get their own code names!
Half of the time we just chill out in safety!
All of my clan members level up a lot!
The biggest threat to us is always only winter, but even then that's not that big of a threat!
Everyone is important to me, except trolls and annoying Cod players that ask me how many kills I've made!
My only regret is a incident I had with N3xus last round!
Envy no one!

Sorry for advertising.
Posted December 01 2016 - 23:47
I also like to roll play if anyone knows any good ones.
Posted December 02 2016 - 03:34
i like to pretend to be a normal person sometimes does that count as roleplay? :)
Posted December 02 2016 - 03:56
Wow this forum got rely random all of a sudden
Posted December 02 2016 - 13:55
ikr
Posted December 03 2016 - 23:22
hey wolf how bout u stfu because your the one most likely using multiple accounts
Posted December 06 2016 - 01:55
Members of N3xus are indeed liars assuming things about our people, accusing us of running multiple accounts. You tell us not to accuse you of things, well perhaps you should check your facts first.
Posted December 06 2016 - 16:36
N3xus members enjoy joining other clans just to betray them are rejoin the nexus clan. This has happened multiple times now and they shouldn't be trusted. Do not allow their members into your clan.
Posted December 06 2016 - 20:48
None of our members that I know of have have made accusations outside of inside inquiries. However, I do say some seem suspicious but either way it is what it is.
Any of our members either left other clans to join because in the last round N3xus started, and members appreciated our playstyle against the clans they were in. Any members that bounced around were not, and will continue to not be let back in.
Posted January 19 2017 - 19:35
Is this even a active clan?
Posted January 19 2017 - 20:04
Yes it is

Page 3 of 3     23