Forum

CT: :

K2 Multiple Accounts Epidemic PSA

Page 1 of 7    12

Posted December 03 2016 - 06:58
Hi, just a lot of people in the chats complaining about multiple accounts in K2 (again). I know it's not any of my business and I really can't do anything to stop it except open my big mouth so here we go. Can these towns in K2 be looked in to at all? Surely it's already being investigated I imagine.... In no particular order:

Worldcrusher
Worldcrusher2 (this guy is currently ranked in the top 5, level 13)
Worldcrusher3
Lollolol
Kkeviny
Wolfmaster2
Wolfmaster44
Wolfmaster4
Lollol

I'm going to go ahead and assume these towns may be operating with other less suspicious town names as well which should also be investigated.

Now I appeal to the cheaters! If you are the owner of these towns and you're reading this, or even if you're the owner of a town not listed and you are using a second account to feed you resources, be a champ and resign your spare towns or, dare I say, move ONE to K1 or K3. It is just common sense that one person should only require one town per area! If you require more than one town and thus feel a need to cheat then you're not as good at video games or strategy as you may think.

What is actually best for everyone imho, is to move your cheating-pussy-ass right out of this game because you are not wanted here!

To all the honest players, please report any suspicious town activities to the developers/mods/whatchamacallits! Create a ticket or comment here. If you need help creating a ticket please ask somebody you trust in game for help!

Thank you.

P.s. Added some more town names.
Posted December 03 2016 - 07:18
Preach it! AMEN!
Posted December 03 2016 - 10:58
every round same shit. hope that admins will start more care about detection and punishment of cheaters.
Posted December 06 2016 - 04:40

Surely these towns are using wild cards for 15K resources, joining World domination clan, passing resources up through the ranks and then repeating the process over (and over and over) again? Is this how I should interpret activity like this? Is this one of the many ways WorldCrusher(2) is cheating?

At this point I think the damage is already done.

Posted December 06 2016 - 09:06
Thank you for opening this topic and bringing in this data. We have banned the following accounts:

lollollol
lollollollol
TheSuperDragons
WorldCrusher
WorldCrusher2

If there are any other suspisions please let us know and we will investigate it.

Posted December 06 2016 - 09:53
I dont post here much, but thanks! Thankyou, does make the game better for all.
Posted December 06 2016 - 13:05
Thanks Ronald
Posted December 06 2016 - 13:54
:) Thank you.
Posted December 06 2016 - 18:02
The World Domination clan still contains a multiple account user, WorldCrusher and WorldCrusher2.
Posted December 06 2016 - 20:20
ronald wat about the wolfmaster alt accounts
Posted December 06 2016 - 20:46
We have banned Wolfmaster2 and Wolfmaster4.

He can continu on his Wolfmaster44 town.
Posted December 07 2016 - 00:49
World crusher still lingers in Kansas 2, and he has already cheated enough to the point where it will be hard for anyone to surpass him.
Posted December 07 2016 - 01:26
what about the top guy theres no way he got there already without cheating hes past world crusher 2

Page 1 of 7    12