K2 Multiple Accounts Epidemic PSA

Page 2 of 7     123

Posted December 07 2016 - 01:44
I Don't think the top guy is. He is playing smart. I guess! If you build alot of farms and have the bonus with it, and have a tax bonus. Then you can level fast. Depending on the market. Well just my opinion. I spy on him and didn't see people sendint him money from alt. Accounts. Worldcrusher2 did have lots of alt accounts but was silly as he didt even build farms and such.

Thanks again Ronald :)
Posted December 07 2016 - 01:47
I Don't think the top guy is. He is playing smart. I guess! If you build alot of farms and have the bonus with it, and have a tax bonus. Then you can level fast. Depending on the market. Well just my opinion. I spy on him and didn't see people sendint him money from alt. Accounts. Worldcrusher2 did have lots of alt accounts but was silly as he didt even build farms and such.

Thanks again Ronald :)
Posted December 07 2016 - 05:32
I believe that as a gaming community that just wants to play a resource management game, that we as a people and township should use the game as a means to destroy, or remove any suspicious members. Surely no one has enough troopers this early in the game to withstand an attack. But if we do, than we all must act with haste before the damage is too far gone.
Posted December 07 2016 - 09:13
His account is banned so he cannot log in, he will be removed automatically but i will speed up to proces a bit :)
Posted December 07 2016 - 09:51
Haha nice dont speed it up too fast I want to steal his cars lol
Posted December 08 2016 - 01:47
lol
Posted December 14 2016 - 22:54
Well using multiple accounts K2 is officially not fun anymore. The top player used multiple accounts
to feed himself resources and build up faster than more experienced players. Infiltration and information
reports now shows he is using those accounts to build up the lower accounts. This is how a starter account
can rapidly go from no where to the #4 position. He also used those accounts to attack anyone in the top 10
while he used the main to build soldiers. Now he has captured 5 government facilities and posted 500 soldiers
at each location so early in the game. All of this by week 292. Developers please check the logs and source
IP address for the cheaters below. K2 not fun anymore.

Pepperville

HighNoon

JynxThis

Plan3t_T3rror

New_Hope

Posted December 14 2016 - 23:15
Would be really good if admins could check top15 towns from both K2 and K3 areas.
Posted December 14 2016 - 23:54
I agree to check the top, but as I'm not as PC smart as others, maybe there is a way of preventing, people to make alt accounts.Or a way to keep things,more even. Should the trade? Rules maybe change a,bit to help out, so that making alt accounts and feeding is harder? Not sure, but we could maybe hit this, problem in a few areas
Posted December 14 2016 - 23:56
I agree to check the top, but as I'm not as PC smart as others, maybe there is a way of preventing, people to make alt accounts.Or a way to keep things,more even. Should the trade? Rules maybe change a,bit to help out, so that making alt accounts and feeding is harder? Not sure, but we could maybe hit this, problem in a few areas
Posted December 15 2016 - 00:27
I dont think.. Pepperville. I just trust they are being honest, as I have messaged him/she before. And seems genuine. Well it good to listen though to peoples concerns. But I had people say I'm cheating.. which hurt a little. So I'm not sure, but a good way just to ask the person? Communication? As if your in the top 10, you will be active and should be able to respond to messages.

Sorry for double post, I cant delete it. Lol.
Posted December 15 2016 - 09:15
Expecting that players will respect game rules and admins will execute these rules is not about crying my young friend. I believe that you was drunk when you wrote that.
Fact is that every round in K2 and K3 players need to deal with some cheaters and maybe it is time to clean this thing. I'm sure that is not so hard for admins to detect people who switch accounts to create some fake towns only to receive convoys from them or to drive few towns to put some wave of actions against others. Cheat detection is part of all internet games and it is normal thing not some premium feature.
Posted December 15 2016 - 09:29
it is not about loosing/winning. only some broken moron can think like that.
btw. funny and strange in same time that we talk about punishin cheaters and you take it as attack on you.

Page 2 of 7     123