K2 Multiple Accounts Epidemic PSA

Page 4 of 7     23456

Posted December 20 2016 - 15:48
We are just upset because we have been banned for rules we never broke.
Posted December 20 2016 - 21:11
hehexd also thank you for your reply on our forum, we did shut down your accounts since we had to take some more extreme matters and investigate further.

We have also receive your messages and the proper accounts have been released.

Sorry for the inconvience but we had to take some more extreme measures.
Posted December 20 2016 - 22:06
Although it was a bit frustrating, I understand that those that try to play fair end up paying for those that are not playing fair. Thank you for responding and releasing my account.
Posted December 20 2016 - 23:25
Thank you for releasing my account. It's understandable. I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't making a mistake.
Posted December 20 2016 - 23:36
*says I don't have the right to delete this message for some reason so... disregard, it is what it is*
Posted December 20 2016 - 23:40
And for those of you that were pointing the finger at Pepper because of how well he's doing. I'm so glad that he was not kicked and it was proved that he's just been playing smart from the beginning and maybe got a little lucky. He is a really cool guy and doesn't deserve the trash talk.
Posted December 21 2016 - 13:09
Collateral damage is likely when you have cheater in your clan and you benefit as a result.
If it looks like duck, walks like duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be Highnoon.

Don't hang out with ducks...
Posted December 21 2016 - 14:17
Funny how the first thing planet terror does is use the exact same strategy as highnoon - attack the same acre and defend it with an obscene number of troops and leave town open. Quick quack
Posted December 21 2016 - 14:17
Funny how the first thing planet terror does is use the exact same strategy as highnoon - attack the same acre and defend it with an obscene number of troops and leave town open. Quick quack
Posted December 21 2016 - 14:38
The reason why people are pointing fingers is because you don't know who is using multiple accounts and who isn't, so people are wary of everyone. Especially those who are doing extrememly well. (Not saying I'm against Pepperville)
Posted December 21 2016 - 23:05
just because you are terrible at this game (no one intended) it doesn't mean that everyone else is cheating. it just means you suck at this game. or maybe it means you suck at this game and some people are cheating too but your sucking at this game far outweighs the cheating because how can their cheating explain how much you suck at this... but i totally get it! i thought the same thing when i was playing horse with lebron james the other day outside taco bell for fasta money. come to find out he wasn't cheating after all... hes just really really good at basketball. and i suck at it. and that really sucks. it kinda hurts. f*ck u lebron
Posted December 22 2016 - 06:40
Talking about similar strategy. Look at Castle_Black and Penelope, along with a few others. Maybe they are coordinated and use similar strategies because they're friends in real life or even live in the same house. Or maybe they are just well coordinated. Maybe they're using multiple accounts. I don't have the right to point fingers. I play with my brother and a few of our friends. I feel like those constantly quacking are because they are sitting home alone in grandma's basement and possibly ran out of lube.
Posted December 22 2016 - 07:18
Well Ronald is taking care of the situation and that's it. End of story. If someone is cheating and Ronald doesn't see it, so be it. So sad too bad. Stop whining about it.

Page 4 of 7     23456