K2 Multiple Accounts Epidemic PSA

Page 5 of 7     34567

Posted December 22 2016 - 16:06
ola
Posted December 22 2016 - 20:08
Although, I have voiced my support for thoses that can be said to cheat. And also try to report people. Its fair and ok, to voice your opinion if you suspect. People like Penelope (who does a great job, done more to help make the game fair then most, even lazy me lol) was one one the first ones in the chat and the fourm to try and get rid of them. As early on in the round lots of clearly multiple accounts. Using wildcards and quiting and making a new one.

Though I don't think Penelope and Castle_black (aka me lol) play a similar style, very different players. Just both are active in the chat. And currenly weather is 45 degrees differnet. Lol

People will be asked again, if they cheat, but don't take it the wrong way.. just be want to enjoy the game. And trying to weed out the ones who don't. As for people in the same house? Playing.. idk much about It.. but people can try to make it so it doesn't look like it? Idk. The longer your hear the more you can gain trust, like in the real world.

It can be hard at times, but

Its good to see Discussion as it good for the community :),Thanks,Ronald for all the hard work, even at Christmas time :)
Posted December 22 2016 - 20:21
I am the great and powerful Penelope! Castle and Penelope do not have similar strategy because Castle is good at this game and Penelope is not.

:D

Posted December 22 2016 - 20:37
Unlikey.. I'm nowhere near as smart or good. Now if I was some sort of alien.. then perhaps I could be, but alas, I am not. At least not untill the aliens come to destroy as all.
Posted December 23 2016 - 09:18
I wasn't pointing fingers at CB and Penelope, you are both just notable players. I was using how well you play together as an example of how many reasons there could be in response to prior statements. My bad if it sounded like I was trying to say I thought you were cheating, cause I don't, whether or not that matters.
Posted December 23 2016 - 18:29
No worries, caldestine :) I didn't take,it that way. Glad your here to post about on the topic. Helps I think, and puts pressure on, people to play tbe game right. Maybe another time, we could team up! I'd lke that. Penelope, was a player that hated me lol, kinda haha. As I love to destroy Bunkers, on acres or towns.

I agree, but I guess with the more recently double accounts, people are more.. idk.. watchfull? Of everyone. I think its already now, so Lets enjoy tve game. Maybe hard, though Christmas time is busy ^^
Posted February 21 2017 - 15:18
Plan3t_T3rror and Jynxthis have again started this multiple account shit. And it's the second time they're doin this
Please can you check
Plan3t_T3rror
Aphelion

Posted February 21 2017 - 15:33
Wow, three forum posts so far... you really don't want anyone to see what you've been saying. If it wasn't so inappropriate we would post it in the forums for everyone to see what kind of person you are but the messages have already been sent to Ronald. There was a mixup over our accounts previously and we spoke with Ronald about it and he verified in whatever manner. I'm sure if he needed more proof he would let us know.
Posted February 22 2017 - 20:51
please note That the fastest way to report accounts with multiple towns is with the report button and not the Forum.
Posted May 29 2017 - 01:09
Question. I was banned a few rounds ago for playing with my boyfriend that I live with, then we emailed Ronald who cleared us and a round later a member who obviously has multiple accounts didn't want his stuff shut down so he spammed my name everywhere and my account was shut down.

(yes, you.. Helloo / KrispyKreme / and now I'm hearing Hellfire and a few other accounts that people are 50/50 on. I wasn't in that round but I still hear about it from a couple members. And it seems like it is just a known thing by a lot of people that you've been cheating for quite a few rounds now but somehow are getting away with it while ruining the game for many other players. Not only by pointing fingers but by using your accounts to harass)

Anyways, that is what it is so oh well yay for you getting away with it so far.

Back to my question so I can know whether or not to bother this next round. I wasn't gonna play again but we kind of enjoyed playing together. Is the only way to play together to use one of the extensions people are talking about or is there a way that I can play without needing to do something like that and without being concerned about getting banned halfway through the round? I'd rather not play than have to figure out how to hide my computer but I also don't want to play and end up shut down again wasting all progress and being pissed at a game.
Posted May 29 2017 - 16:48
If you message Ronald or whatever to let him know exactly what towns and area you and your boyfriend (and anyone else in your household) I imagine it's fair to assume he won't shut your ass down again. As for those other two buttholes (Hellfire/Helloo and KrispyKremepie) I wouldn't be surprised if they were in fact one guy managing two accounts. I still wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy we've been trying to get banned for a year now either. It's clear to me that that person or people or whatever is only in this game to make progress impossible for other people by whatever means necessary. Which I guess is the point of this game, to get people to rage quit so you can move up in the rankings? But I suppose that's a story for another day.

Posted May 30 2017 - 03:28
That won't be necessary. Exceptions are granted for lifetime - no need to notify us unless someone new is joining with you.

@MissDaster - I'm sorry to hear you had to go through the trouble. Your exception is still valid though - your account isn't banned.

And as per rules harassment/griefing is illegal and will be dealt with accordingly - however I need real time proof to be able to do something even remotely helpful.

Posted May 30 2017 - 06:44
Well, it's not banned because I started a new one. My other account was banned twice. Once released after explaining to Ronald, then the second time it was due due to the nonsense with that member mentioned. At that point I said forget it but with these new updates I may want to try again but not if I have to find a way to cheat or if one of us is going to get kicked by trying to play by the rules .. again.

Page 5 of 7     34567