Wildcard issue

Page 2 of 2     12

Posted December 21 2016 - 07:10
well yeah, you can consider fact that in sowewhere in previous games I (and other people) got few extra wildcrads from research as abuse, maybe it was, maybe not, but as Kricket said at that time it was nothing strange and no one care about, especially that let say 3 wildcards looking like a fair number (due to cost) not bug. wildcards usage is well visible so I believe that if someone in past would got 5, 10 or 15 wildcards and use it someone other or Ronald would notice it without problem.

you reported it only because you was not able to use it due to visible for everyone messages about wildcard using. so dont play the last honest here.
Posted December 21 2016 - 07:42
fact is, i find a bug and report it. you didn't, so im more honest than you apparently lmao.
Posted December 21 2016 - 08:34
I never got more then 1 wildcard per research and I never deleted town to restart in different part of map. Too bad Ronald I can't help you much about it.

I'm glad people like Chosen_Gamer joined this game and take the honest path.

Only bug I found this round and reported it to Ronald via mail is when you burn acre - gold mines and defense buildings don't get destroyed. I don't know if that's feature or bug but that doesn't really relate to wildcards issue and is completely different story.

Page 2 of 2     12