Travel Bug

Posted December 20 2016 - 22:41
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something. And I kind of don't want to bring it up lol because it can be nice but when attacking from the map screen I can attack across the map in one week. If I use the attack screen or chose attack from an acre, then the proper (or actually seems way high but it isn't one week) amount of travel time.
Posted December 21 2016 - 13:05
Staying in topic.
I reported few days ago some issue with unproper convoy travel time description which I encountered few times. When description said that your convoy will arrive in one week,convoy was on place instantly, when desription said that convoy arrive in two weeks, convoy was on place after one week and so on.
Other things what are a bit strange to me:
- I can attack instantly by bikers town 4 squares from me, but I can't attack instantly acre in same square like my town
- I can attack by mortars acre on other side of map in one week, but to attack town on same distance I need 8 weeks (seems to be proper time due to speed of mortars)
In past travel system was clear, everything was about type of unit, distance and optionally strategist bonus. Now things are a bit unclear, but maybe devs implemented some new factors which impact time travel, no idea.

edit.
forgot to mention about convoys and map issues. sometimes convoy is totally nonvisible or appear in totally different direction than target or is visible somewhere on upper part of interface
Posted December 25 2016 - 05:57
I've also noticed it doesn't cost any fuel anymore to attack.
Posted December 25 2016 - 06:00
Wrong: When calculating it says 0 fuel then when initiating it shows the amount of fuel.
Posted December 25 2016 - 14:53
Issue should be fixed, please report back here if you still encounter problems.
Posted December 25 2016 - 22:24
now is ok. looks like these issues mentioned by me dissapeared. :)
Posted December 26 2016 - 00:45
When recalling from an acre, they insta-recall back to town it appears. That just happened once, I'll have to test it again.