Vaults vs Storage Area?

Posted January 19 2017 - 17:39
From the guide
"Vault, available from level 15. Protects up to 25k resources against enemy operations."

From the the in game description
"Vault - Protects up to 25k cash against special operations"

Which is correct? If the vault is for cash, then the game code must change because it protects resources at this time.

From the guide
"Storage area, available from level 1. Protect up to 10k of resources against enemy operations."

From the the in game description
"Storage area - Protect up to 10k of resources against operations"
Posted January 19 2017 - 17:46
There was already a discussion on this subject on another forum post. I advice for you to go look tere and to re-read the forum rules, like this one:

Rule 9. Similar Threads/Correct Posting
Before creating a new topic/thread, take a look around and see if a similar topic already exists. It only takes a moment, and you can use the search function, too. Please make all posts in the correct forum. This is common sense. If we find that you are constantly posting reply's in the wrong forum, you will receive a warning. Please keep things on topic when posting. Do NOT hijack someone's thread for your idea.
Posted January 20 2017 - 00:55
I posted what I perceive to be a bug in the Bug reports whereas Nyxinator Questions & Feedback post requests clarification on how ops level, defcon level, check posts and the like affects the success/failure of the steal resource operation. I did this for the express purpose as to not hijack that thread since they are different.

When did Ronald make you the forum police? smh
Posted January 20 2017 - 17:38
I agree with nixanator, he is just trying to get attention from the subject and the matter in witch is happening.
Posted January 30 2017 - 20:23
Has been changed in the guide, sorry for the late response and thank you for notifying this issue again.
Posted February 20 2017 - 21:24
In actual game play, the vault protects resources in addition to protecting cash. I don't know if the storage area protects cash. This issue appears to be well known by other players since I'm the only noob wasting resources and constructing storage areas. Everyone else build vaults to protect resources.